Free Offer to Aspiring Hookers w Poor Language Skills

• fawn
  • 06-26-2012, 09:43 PM
Hey baby, long time no see!
Jfred, I commend your communication skills, you put your thoughts into words well.
As for Mensa, the local chapter had some decent folks, but not very pretty girls. Sorry girls, I value pretty over smart. I believe it is called North Texas Mensa. I put it on my resume a long time ago, and so many people asked me what is was that I concluded they were dissin' me, and took it off.
My wife wasn't a member (how smart could she be - she married me) and thought the people were very socially unsure of themselves, although some were extremely quick witted. The favorite saying of the group to each other was, "If you are so smart, why aren't you rich?"
  • jfred
  • 06-26-2012, 09:53 PM
You mean a hooker needs to have good language skills too?

Dayum, JFred, you're picky!!! Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I am picky, dear, (except when I'm not) and I've heard the same about you.

Are you reallyw just offering to translate Ebonics into English ??...I Speak Jive.... Originally Posted by DFWRaven
Dude, are you introducing racial themes into my first thread in years?

...I'm giving myself the creeps again. Originally Posted by the_chewtoy
Again?? How often's that happen?

I can [do all this great shit]...and $$.5 might get me in the door! Originally Posted by Lunytunz
Bro, you know that none of this applies to guys who are payin' t'play. As I've gotten older it's been a trip to learn some of the things women find sexy, but in P4P there's always a door fee, right?

...u want us to put effort into grammar, and for what?... Originally Posted by amazingalexis
Don't recall saying I wanted anyone to do anything. And the answer to "for what?" is back there in the original post...for to help aspiring ladies match da msg to the mkt.

That's a very admirable offer...Nice to see you posting here! Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
I thought so but you'd be surprised how few have taken advantage of it. And thanks, hope you're doing well.

Edit, reading up: Hi Fawn. It has been a while, hasn't it. I hope all is well with you.

Edit, reading down: Fancy, my interest in improving ads doesn't extend to having ladies place them blatantly within a thread I started. I assure you, Mr mtabsw knows how to get fucked. And if he didn't there are (my god!) five web links and a phone number in your sig line to show him the way to H-town.
I'm having no luck getting laid with a pocket full of Benjamins and now I need to find someone to forge me a Mensa membership card. Originally Posted by mtabsw
Oh, sweetie, bring your Benjys and come down to Houston. You don't really need an I.Q. over your belt size. If we can't carry on a conversation, I have other ways to keep your mouth busy.
....As for Mensa, the local chapter had some decent folks, but not very pretty girls. Sorry girls, I value pretty over smart.... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
A smart girl can make enough money to buy pretty, but so far, they haven't come up with a way to tuck, suck, lift, laser, or inject intelligence.
Jfred, I commend your communication skills, you put your thoughts into words well.
As for Mensa, the local chapter had some decent folks, but not very pretty girls. Sorry girls, I value pretty over smart. I believe it is called North Texas Mensa. I put it on my resume a long time ago, and so many people asked me what is was that I concluded they were dissin' me, and took it off.
My wife wasn't a member (how smart could she be - she married me) and thought the people were very socially unsure of themselves, although some were extremely quick witted. The favorite saying of the group to each other was, "If you are so smart, why aren't you rich?" Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
This is a bit off-topic but on the subject of Intelligence, my view is that there's more to being smart than making money. As Rockhound (Steve Buscemi in Armageddon) so clearly demonstrates:

"You wanna compare brainpans? I won the Westinghouse Prize when I was 12, big deal. Published at 19, so what. I got a double doctorate from MIT at 22, Chemistry and Geology. I taught at Princeton for two and a half years."

"Why do I do this job? Because the pay's good, the scenery changes and they let me play with explosives".

@OP~On topic, I'm wondering how many providers will take you up on your offer and be serious about incorporating what you teach them into practice.

(although I was once a judge in a bona fide blow job contest and hope I am more qualified now than then to give instruction).
...Hey, I wonder how that turned out.
When's the next one anyways!??

jfred - I think that's a great idea and service for the ladies. That's very generous of you to donate your time to help out.

the_chewtoy - stop it, you're turning me on! I love mensa nerds!!
I met jfred at a social some ten years ago. Smart, good looking human being. The girls loved him. We were at TRJR's place. Glad to see you're still active.
Jfred, all I hace an say is, "Fools rush in where angels fear to tread."

You're doing the Lord's work. Good luck. You'll need it.
Jfred,

Am I the only one who actually read what you wrote and noticed the references to those working women here who may attempt an occasional foray in the SB/SD environment?
Jfred, good to see you posting again. It has been a while.
But, is the world ready for jfred to be back ?
Ah, Princess...sooner or later (hopefully SOONER) I will get to see you. Just don't expect me to come across as intelligent...remember, guys generally have enough blood to operate one head at a time...and I can guess which one it'll be anywhere in your vicinity!
Jfred is that who I think it is pictured in your avatar? Beautiful young black girl. Has she finished school?
But, is the world ready for jfred to be back ? Originally Posted by Pistolero
After what we have had around here, jfred is a breath of fresh air.