Encounter: Not my cup of tea

Don't give up BD. Third times a charm.
I WILL NOT EXPLAIN MYSELF TO YOU @$$@$#$@$#$, CANT SAY WHAT I WANT BECAUSE ILL GET POINTS LOL Originally Posted by BONEDIGGER
I’m on ECCIE for the well reasoned and articulated argument that really rallies people to an idea! Just beautiful
On the topic of ALI the provider I’d say she’s probably good people. Just sayin’
As I said, I was curious. Didn't know it would cause such a fuss. I just wanted to know if there was some alien reason.
As I said, I was curious. Didn't know it would cause such a fuss. I just wanted to know if there was some alien reason. Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
Its ok Chief just someone acting like a 12 yo
Stomping around all mad and butthurt
Cracks me up
Lately on here when you ask for info like that you windup pissing people off. I'm about sick of it.
Lately on here when you ask for info like that you windup pissing people off. I'm about sick of it. Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
Ehhh dont sweat this shit we aint curing cancer here.
This board is just entertainment anymore
Ehhh dont sweat this shit we aint curing cancer here.
This board is just entertainment anymore Originally Posted by BigDeal
I'm beginning to wonder if it's even that.
On the topic of ALI the provider I’d say she’s probably good people. Originally Posted by Mr. Crowley
....yes she is good people. Ali is one of my 3am early bird playmates. Been seeing her about once a month for a year and a half now. She is a blast to play with.
Lately on here when you ask for info like that you windup pissing people off. I'm about sick of it. Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
It must be boring in Ocala,fl chief. Your always on the kc board. I know there’s not much in Ocala though.
It must be boring in Ocala,fl chief. Your always on the kc board. I know there’s not much in Ocala though. Originally Posted by Lubeman
Yes, but I'm coming to KC this month. I've been working down here, but Eccie isn't widely used.

Now I'll move to another thread. This ones getting off topic.
Nice to know, thanks
....yes she is good people. Ali is one of my 3am early bird playmates. Been seeing her about once a month for a year and a half now. She is a blast to play with. Originally Posted by earlyriserpaul
Pay time should be fun!