Confirmed: you can catch an STD from oral

I heard from the OP this morning. If you read his initial post, you should be able to fill in the dots. He confirmed who I thought it was from reading it.
Just got back to eccie this morning - I prefer lurking to posting. I did get the mailbox full of PM's that I don't have a problem answering; I just prefer to keep the discussion off the public board and not open up to the inane comments from WK's and others.

My primary objective was not so much to warn anyone away from this particular provider as to let you know that indeed it is possible to catch an STD from a blowjob, so in future I'll be wary of high-volume girls.

Doctor: "Did you have unprotected sex with someone you shouldn't have?" Me: "Um yeah, but it was just a blowjob." I'm not sure my doctor believed me when I insisted that it was only oral contact.

Again, this is curable. Painful, but curable. Today is the 6th day on the meds, and I'm finally starting to notice an improvement. Doc says after I complete the sequence of antibiotics I should be completely cured, although he cautions that I should wait another week or two with no symptoms before engaging in sex again. So the provider in question can likewise get fully cured and resume her livelihood.

I doubt I'll keep away from the hobby, and I'll probably resume enjoying bbbj's, but the quickie BnG is definitely out for me. Peace out.
I heard from the OP this morning. If you read his initial post, you should be able to fill in the dots. He confirmed who I thought it was from reading it. Originally Posted by mrwishful
My initial thought was confirmed as well. Thanks OP for clearing this up.
I think the OP is just trying to start drama, and get people all worked up. Probably someone with multiple handles that is trying to distract business from a certain provider. Just my two cents. Anyways play safe. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
Unfortunately, some on this board have conditioned us to this type of response. Thanks again to the OP. This is why we have this board.
Agree. Many thanks to the OP. Now if we just had a handle on who saw who who saw who who saw who..... Yikes.
I learned in middle school where STDs/STIs come from. If you haven't figured that out by now then you need to wrap yourself up in plastic wrap and stay home.
should all the providers be worried???
I believe I've answered all the pm's; apologies to anyone whose pm I missed.
  • Jcark
  • 08-27-2014, 07:01 PM
i hope you get to feeling better soon. sometimes the infection goes undetected and causes a lot of damage by the time you notice. thanks for sharing and helping keeping the playground safe
You can go months or even years with it, not knowing you have it and passing it around
You can go months or even years with it, not knowing you have it and passing it around Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I have always wondered, why doesn't your bodies natural defenses just combat it and defeat it like any other bacterial infection ( such as a common cold )? Why is it necessary to always get a shot to get rid of some of these diseases?
  • Sandy
  • 08-29-2014, 09:24 AM
The first thing the lady should do before sucking a dick, is to take it in her hand look at it, make sure there's no sores or blemishes or anything like that then squeeze the top of his penis to see if there's any puss comes out this should be common sense.
I have always wondered, why doesn't your bodies natural defenses just combat it and defeat it like any other bacterial infection ( such as a common cold )? Why is it necessary to always get a shot to get rid of some of these diseases? Originally Posted by thebodyman
In the case of chlamydia and gonorrhea, it would take too long for our immune system to fight them off and the longer they're in our system, the more damage they do. Meds simply speed up the process.
Well I did receive a PM, and I had indeed had oral sex with that provider.

However the contact was in March. If I was infected then, I apparently was completely asymptomatic for 9 weeks before I transmitted it.

On the other hand, I had contact with another provider 5 days before.

Still no symptoms, but apparently a carrier.
The first thing the lady should do before sucking a dick, is to take it in her hand look at it, make sure there's no sores or blemishes or anything like that then squeeze the top of his penis to see if there's any puss comes out this should be common sense. Originally Posted by Miss Ivory
Are you f'ing kidding me? Not all of us like that doctor shit.