Question for the hobbyists

That'd be an interesting thread in itself if ladies would respond. I always do hour sessions because I like to chat a bit before jumping to BCD as I don't feel right walking in and going to town. However talking to some ladies has been a major turn-off for BCD. Curious as to what ladies enjoy. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
That would be a good thread EL. Actually the first time I see a lady I do like to chit chat for a bit. Thats not as important once I get to know her. I was just running my head earlier. I always try to schedule fo 90 mins if my window allows. I like to bring 2 or 3 beers with me and that gives me time to down em and relax a bit, and hop in the shower and rescrub my nuts and ass. I don't want to rush myself or the lady and 90 mins gives me enough time to take care of business comfortably. I always keep track of time myself and never want a lady to have to tell me my time is up. I know how long an hour and a half is and I wouldn't try to hang around longer like a stray dog looking for a home.
But fuck Bro(s), 20 minutes? I got 3 minutes of conversation, 4 minutes for a (quick ass) courtesy shower, and 44.3 minutes of hard ass dick for that ass.