Wah, wah, wah...

Well said OP...
  • L.A.
  • 02-04-2015, 05:16 AM
How is this thread different than "those" threads?
Smh
This thread made me laugh out loud!
This thread made me laugh out loud! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Glad to be able to provide some humor!
Can we make this a sticky? Then when a thread pops up on these topics we can just point to this thread instead of rehashing things over and over.
After all Lunytunz.... we live in a "free" democratic society!!! The guys here should be grateful that they aren't where there aren't any free minded women to sell their wares and do "their bidding"!!! Just imagine that!!!! LMFAO!!! GOD BLESS THESE UNITED STATES!!! No joke!!! Originally Posted by Kimberly Clark
Amen Sister
Can we get a witness.
God blessed Texas too.
Wah, wah, wah. I don't want people to post about things I don't want to read about.
Kyle's mom is a bitch, she's a bitch, she's a big fat bitch!!

And we can all be too given shitty circumstances, bad choices or just bad luck. We all KNOW this is just about the money, but since we are people with emotions sometimes they get tangled up and then the shit hits the fan.

So, Billy Babbit, I hope you never get hurt, lose an ATF suddenly without a goodbye, develop feelings (The HORROR) for another human being, oh sorry, I meant provider. And generally remain the man among boys that you are.

Thank you and E Pluribus Unum!
We need another SUYTs thread.
How is this thread different than "those" threads? Originally Posted by L.A.
The difference is that this thread is whining about the whiners.

There's no crying in baseball, or hobbying.

Now I have to make an appointment with the provider I plan to marry.
Now I have to make an appointment with the provider I plan to marry. Originally Posted by atf searcher
Don't forget the ring and the card. A used Mercedes and a Kenwood are also a thoughtful touch....
Don't forget the ring and the card. A used Mercedes and a Kenwood are also a thoughtful touch.... Originally Posted by phildo
And mulch.
WTF is it around here lately...

Wah, my ATF/bestie won't return my 2,934 texts and 1,569 voice mails. I thought I was special. How can I go on without her?

Wah, the ladies here are all charging too much. The rates are going through the roof. How will I ever be able to afford to hobby?

Wah, I thought I was in love with a provider, but she fooled me and I'm really just another client. How can I get her back?

Wah, I booked an appointment, took a shower, shaved my nuts, brushed my teeth, sprayed on some of my best "stink-um", "blued up" and my appointment NC'NS'd me. How will I survive?

Wah, my current lady du jour is pissed off at me because I showed up at her door unannounced, and now she won't call me or text me back. What ever did I do wrong?

Try these novel concepts. Think with the big head, grow a new set of nads, dig your man card out of your ass and get on with your life. It's the hobby. It's supposed to be fun, remember? Originally Posted by Billy Babitt

Don't forget the ring and the card. A used Mercedes and a Kenwood are also a thoughtful touch.... Originally Posted by phildo
I'm just not sure how I'm going to explain to my wife that I plan on all of us living together in Utah.