Whos Married or has a live in S/O?

I would so break your cooch........you pretty bitch.................. sacto..... sucks so much...your better than that......really I'm Gambino!!!
I would so break your cooch........you pretty bitch.................. sacto..... sucks so much...your better than that......really I'm Gambino!!! Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Um I'm gonna assume your directing that towards me.

Break my cooch? No thanks doesn't sound pleasant at all.

Yes I am a pretty bitch.

Insulting my home town will get you no attention from me.

Better than what sir? Better than my home and my family na.

Cool story bro it takes a lot to skeeve me out and you just did.
well nikki for me i wish that sacramento was just up the road from SA, then i would be road tripping all the time for some nikki
  • Toyz
  • 03-12-2015, 10:37 AM
Single and under 30 Originally Posted by RodTidweLL
When I was single and under 30 I got layed whenever I wanted for free...or maybe drinks & dinner.

Whats up Rod???
  • Toyz
  • 03-12-2015, 10:39 AM
I would so break your cooch........you pretty bitch.................. sacto..... sucks so much...your better than that......really I'm Gambino!!! Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Is cooch breaking anything like twerking?
When I was single and under 30 I got layed whenever I wanted for free...or maybe drinks & dinner.

Whats up Rod??? Originally Posted by Toyz
Yea, I had a pretty girl break my heart, taking a break from dating to pick the pieces up.
  • Toyz
  • 03-12-2015, 04:49 PM
Yea, I had a pretty girl break my heart, taking a break from dating to pick the pieces up. Originally Posted by RodTidweLL

Damn Skippy Rod!

Good answer...

Go smash some pretty hoogars...best thing to get over a broken heart!

I need an excuse to fly out to Frisco again so I can see Nikki...so I might use that broken heart excuse... "Baby come fuck the hurt right outta my heart".
Damn Skippy Rod!

Good answer...

I need an excuse to fly out to Frisco again so I can see Nikki...so I might use that broken heart excuse... "Baby come fuck the hurt right outta my heart". Originally Posted by Toyz
You don't need an excuse don't worry I won't tell u spent 37.50 , your frequent flier miles, and your doubletree points on me. Bitches be jealous.
Damn Skippy Rod!

Good answer...

I need an excuse to fly out to Frisco again so I can see Nikki...so I might use that broken heart excuse... "Baby come fuck the hurt right outta my heart". Originally Posted by Toyz
Kind of had the kesha look, but with a great body
  • Toyz
  • 03-12-2015, 09:01 PM
Kind of had the kesha look, but with a great body Originally Posted by RodTidweLL

Go.find.a.ho...

Keisha will sympathy fuck you again before April Fools day...don't sweat it.
Single, about to turn 19
Go.find.a.ho...

Keisha will sympathy fuck you again before April Fools day...don't sweat it. Originally Posted by Toyz
No Ke$ha the singer, they could be twins in this picture.
  • Toyz
  • 03-12-2015, 09:54 PM

No Ke$ha the singer, they could be twins in this picture. Originally Posted by RodTidweLL
You can always go cry at her door and hope she'll take you back.

Or you can be a man and go screw a bunch of Ho's until you've fucked her out of your system. I know which I would choose.

Invest back in our Hoogars. They are there to suck & fuck you back to happiness. They will take it as a challenge and blow you away...
Civvies fuck you crazy, hookers fuck you sane. Just know when to stop... and try not to fuck any obviously crazy hookers along the way.

Insert The More You Know gif, etc. etc.
  • Toyz
  • 03-12-2015, 10:28 PM
[QUOTE=JennsLolli;1056483758]. Just know when to stop... and try not to fuck any obviously crazy hookers along the way.

[QUOTE]

I'm guessing that's a short list...