This Is Me In All My Chunkiness

FUCK YEA!!!

That's all we want. Reality!

You expect our cash to be real. We just want what we see in the pics!

BTW. You do look like all your other pics Originally Posted by Initforfun
Thank you. I'm one to try to represent myself truthfully. I'm all glam in my modeling pics but in reality I can't do 90 minutes of makeup and hair with every client
Actually a dated sign would be the verification of how old the pics are. Haylee Dawn did it every few weeks so you always knew what you were getting

That pole shit proved 100% without a doubt that the men want RECENT pics. (The 2 ladies who voted no are just pissed that they might run a newbie off)

Anyway, no one was asks for professional or non professional pics. The guys want real. Some of these ads and showcases use pics from 5-8 years ago, some from their ASPD ads and some from 2 kids ago.

Now, show us that "FUCK MY ASS" pic. Um, I mean "kiss". No, I mean "fuck" Originally Posted by Initforfun
Lol I'll post an ass pic later. Right now I'm cooking
May this hold you over until I take another
There's plenty of us who aren't spinner snobs.

Just be you. Originally Posted by RJinLR
Yep
Theres the "fuck my ass", i mean "kiss my ass pic" init was talking about!
Theres the "fuck my ass", i mean "kiss my ass pic" init was talking about! Originally Posted by Iridemhard
I'm starting to think you're an ass, man...I mean ass man
Haha! I might be...
I'll say this once and only once. If you can't grasp it then you can go suck a big fat donkey dick.

I know a good number of your keyboard warriors don't like me. I know some of you go as far as to tell others not to see me. But hear this, I don't give a flying fuck what you, you butt buddy, or your momma thinks about me or how I run my life. If you have a problem with me, don't see me. Bottom line. Don't bring your childish bull shit my way. Do not PM me with drama to stir the pot. Do NOT insult me. Because I WILL KEEP LIVING MY LIFE WITHOUT YOU the same way I have been. So please, get off my metaphorical dick unless you plan on paying my rent, bitch.

Now that that's out the way, let's all continue to bask in the glory of my rolls and cellulite Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
...while I bask, don't stop the narrative either!
...while I bask, don't stop the narrative either! Originally Posted by Big Truck
Attached Images File Type: jpg images.jpg (9.6 KB, 250 views)
Absolutely delicious Danielle!
Absolutely delicious Danielle! Originally Posted by bigdaddyar
Thank babe
My fat thigh has new decoration
  • ndark
  • 03-03-2016, 09:28 PM
I see why you're looking for a Black Knight, to slay that dragon? It's been said that I'm black, and I like the night!
I see why you're looking for a Black Knight, to slay that dragon? It's been said that I'm black, and I like the night! Originally Posted by ndark
Just to clarify, Black knight does NOT equal BLACK MAN

I know you're not black, because you've been all up in this fat ass