Ideally, how often would you want to have sex?

Daily Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I'm with Kendall -DAILY (some days even AM and PM). Yet always been like that.
Daily Originally Posted by Kendall4U
3 to 4 times a week. But that shit aint happening
Daily blowjob. Pussy or assfucking twice a week at least. Kink with cuffs, friends or toys once a month.
  • Gbfsl
  • 05-25-2016, 02:03 PM
Daily. Maybe twice on some days. I tend to be horny 24 hours a day. Currently average 2 to 3 times a week, but that never curbs the daily urge.
In a relationship, at least once a day ideally. Occasionally be tired and just go to bed, but I'd probably make up for it the next day and do it twice.

At a minimum, 3-4 times a week.
Daily and as often as possible. Only problem is I am the only one who shows up. LOL
Where's a hot lady when you need her most?
Hell, I didn't even get a complimentary BJ on my birthday last week.
I feel like a poor man's Rodney Dangerfield.
Hmmmm, once a week would keep me satisfied but then I am getting pretty old. More often would be nice but not really a priority. In my younger days it would have been daily.
1-2 times a week...maybe. I'm really too busy trying to make money these days. Sex has...actually taken a backseat as far as priorities go these days. This is probably why I'm not boyfriend material these days, unless she has a similarly lackadaisical sex drive.

If I had to put a finger on why, I'd surmise that because the hunt for it has shortcuts...i.e. hobbying, and I'm getting a bit older, the urges seem more reserved. That said, when I want some, I REALLY WANT SOME. Maybe this explains my low tolerance for 2-3 day screening processes.

I akin this to not having to hunt for food. If we all had to go out and kill a deer every other day or so, hunting practices would have greater emphasis.
Well for the last year it has been 2 times per week...that seems about right but if I could feed the lust and not have RW issue I would enjoy the 4 times per week...
I do like the variety that the hobby provides, as well as the exchange of useful information between those in the hobby....
Yeah I guess I qualify as a monger
Only when there's daylight, or nightfall.
I have recently started my bootycamp to prepar for summer..
So fairly I would like to say..Morning,noon,and night
If you're talking about any type of sexual activity in general, I'd say 3x a day. For intercourse, maybe every other day.

I usually like to get it on four to five days out of the week, but then I also have weeks where I can't get enough!
Twice a day would be great for me. I truly love sex and the feelings I get pleasuring others.