Anyone else ever have a hobby date that turned into a spontaneous extended multi-o fuckfest?

• pxmcc
  • 11-09-2019, 07:17 AM
^^dammit ZP..
That's hot pxmcc..☺sounds like a lit of bumpin & grinding with coconut oil.
I'm glad you found a hot provider you clicked with and extended your playtime.

The client extending a scheduled session has only happened one time with me.
I met this client for a 2 hour meeting that he extended for an overnight that turned into a weekend we started off at Smooches a few years ago, then went to bazaar bazaar then grabbed dinner then a bar then to my room.
That one night turned into way too much fun..I ended up spending the weekend with him.
Then a month later I think New Years Eve..😂😄🤣😅.
Then we got married.
Yes craaaaaaazy...but all true.
He was husband number 2.
We divorced in 2012..
He was a great great great awesome fuck.
I miss him so much😄😃..i would get banned if I shared some of the things we did.

That is one session that lasted 3 years..😎

Then I met husband number 3...not on this site or providing.

I'm a widow now.

🙄I've had fun...😃😄🤗😘
  • pxmcc
  • 11-09-2019, 01:37 PM
damn, a 3 year session! my record is about 10 days in Vegas with one of my atfs, milking the comps n livin the high life. she was Lady Frickin Luck n we both cleaned house. i found out later she "liked" me. she is such a gangsta that i never knew. i'm used to gals who like to cuddle n spoon in civvie relationships lol..

you have had quite an interesting life!
My original hobby wife was a blast. So many good times I cant remember them all.
So many good times I cant remember them all. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
My first and only ATF was off the chain. Always good times, Hot No Holds Barred Wet Sex. Dunno where he went to over the years
+1 sir. she has Houston boyz n gurlz gettin kinda wet..

btw, how can you tell when a black girl blushes. anyone know? Originally Posted by pxmcc
Lololololol
^^dammit ZP.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
What? I answered the question. ;-)
  • pxmcc
  • 11-11-2019, 01:34 PM
ZP, although you answered the question, your answer did not entertain sufficiently lol. you dont have to name the lucky hobbyist, but go into a little more detail plz..