The Best Beaumont -SE Texas Ladies

Still kicking myself for never getting a chance to meet up with Harley Queen. I'm pretty sure she's long retired.
  • Texun
  • 08-24-2022, 04:50 PM
Currently, Play2Pretty is my ATF. She’s as accommodating as they get!

Harley was my ATF for a while. Had the absolute BEST double with her and her friend that had a PERFECT body. My only regret is that I didn’t get it in video. Figured I would the next time around but the friend disappeared. Wish I knew where they ran off to!

Chrissy was another longtime ATF, but she had her issues. Kitty was always squeaky clean. Unfortunately, she passed away.

Claire was up there, too. Great service. Had some great doubles with her and her sister. (sister passed away)

Boston was a regular go-to for me. No idea where she went.

Brittany has her ups and downs, but she’s another I’ve seen regularly for years.

Michelle is a regular, but only for that amazing BJ. I don’t see her as much anymore because she raised her rates.

Melody is an ATF because her body is banging! Unfortunately, her communication skills are abysmal, but her price is right!

Sydney Gold always aimed to please.
Sydney Gold trained me. I don’t believe you and I ever met Texun.
Anyone know anything about ShawtyB?
Is Melody still in the game ? I believe Harley got lost in the Houston race along with a few others that think big city early retirement. Or she might have hit the jackpot and found that one river oaks daddy.
  • Texun
  • 08-25-2022, 11:46 AM
Sydney Gold trained me. I don’t believe you and I ever met Texun. Originally Posted by LolipopLicker777
Well that’s good to hear! And I don’t believe we have, ma’am. Maybe we can change that.
I saw that Melody came back around in October or November of last year. Met up with her, placed a partial donation down, and left. She had some major issues going 9n that may not be mentioned here.
@ thick chick lover Shawty B and I did a double with Kateater. There’s a review on it under Encounters. She has a great body. She lives with Qween.
can i get a link for harely, melody
Well I am in town this weekend as well.

And as the heading says Best SE- Texas I never understood why Beaumont is in this North East Texas Forum

And by the heading it did not say BEST AT DOING WHAT... lol
But every one knows what I am the best at. The very vest at staying around for 22 yrs
I will miss yall all when I go.
Currently, Play2Pretty is my ATF. She’s as accommodating as they get!

Harley was my ATF for a while. Had the absolute BEST double with her and her friend that had a PERFECT body. My only regret is that I didn’t get it in video. Figured I would the next time around but the friend disappeared. Wish I knew where they ran off to!

Chrissy was another longtime ATF, but she had her issues. Kitty was always squeaky clean. Unfortunately, she passed away.

Claire was up there, too. Great service. Had some great doubles with her and her sister. (sister passed away)

Boston was a regular go-to for me. No idea where she went.

Brittany has her ups and downs, but she’s another I’ve seen regularly for years.

Michelle is a regular, but only for that amazing BJ. I don’t see her as much anymore because she raised her rates.

Melody is an ATF because her body is banging! Unfortunately, her communication skills are abysmal, but her price is right!

Sydney Gold always aimed to please. Originally Posted by Texun
Do u have a link for Play2Pretty? Latina?
Shawty B is currently my new roomate
We double up too
if interested give me a call
Sugar