Bad News for Fat Jokes

Guess what... when you weigh close to 400, I'm guessing that 40 pounds is about the size of a good shit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Or, as I like to call it "Whirly sized".
Guess what... when you weigh close to 400, I'm guessing that 40 pounds is about the size of a good shit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are quoting the Libertarian Ayn Rand, aka Alisa Rosenbaum?

In any compromise between good and evil, it is only evil that can profit." |*Atlas Shrugged
You are quoting the Libertarian Ayn Rand, aka Alisa Rosenbaum?

In any compromise between good and evil, it is only evil that can profit." |*Atlas Shrugged
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You are back. These fuckers been missing you!
You are back. These fuckers been missing you! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I hope you have been putting them in their place, the fuckers!
I hope you have been putting them in their place, the fuckers! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Thats hopeless so no change...LOL
Good for him, I guess. You would think that someone with his personality would have the willpower to lose weight via diet and exercise but....maybe it's a "gland" problem.

I don't subscribe to the much-posted notion that the US is in decline, is no longer a great country, blah blah blah.

But, I am going to have to say that I find it disturbing that we have gastric surgeons advertising lap band surgery via billboard and television commercials these days. WTF? There are so many morbidly obese Americans that there are doctors who make a living doing these surgeries? That is some sad shit.

We've become a nation of out of shape fat-asses. Originally Posted by timpage
The left is bankrupting our Medical system with insane litigation. Now that is sad.