comic strip... all mass shooters are men.

Wiley may be a good cartoonist but he sure doesn't know about reality and now it comes to bite him the ass. Female shooter shoots up Youtube. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
really? a female mass shooter? I saw that Youtube had an active shooter situation. hadn't heard anything more about it until this mention.
follow up.

Danae's father is wuss!!!

follow up.

Danae's father is wuss!!!

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Myth. Asians are over represented and whites are under represented. Hadn't heard about Clarence Thomas until the news story this past weekend. He killed ten people with .22 caliber pistols.

Wiley may be a good cartoonist but he sure doesn't know about reality and now it comes to bite him the ass. Female shooter shoots up Youtube. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Yes She Did! She would have got more but the San Bruno Police are not pussy ass 0zombies like the leader of Broward County Sheriff Department.

I have been unhappy with you-tube PC BS policies and they have banned 10's of thousand of CONSERVATIVE accounts, NOT one of them pulled anything like this nor will they. SPIT!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...tube-policies/

Shooter at YouTube Campus Identified as Iranian, Vegan, PETA Activist, Angry Over YouTube Policies…

Yes She Did! She would have got more but the San Bruno Police are not pussy ass 0zombies like the leader of Broward County Sheriff Department.

I have been unhappy with you-tube PC BS policies and they have banned 10's of thousand of CONSERVATIVE accounts, NOT one of them pulled anything like this nor will they. SPIT!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...tube-policies/

Shooter at YouTube Campus Identified as Iranian, Vegan, PETA Activist, Angry Over YouTube Policies…

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
She was a lot like you iffy/bot if it wasn't for you tube she had no life at all.
she's cute for an iranian. too bad, she's a waste.