Fucking at Male Strip Clubs/Bachelorrete Parties. Ladies, does it happen?

im under the impression that most of these male strippers are gay for pay.

the same way every stripper will tell you that she is the only clean girl in the club and that the rest are all hookers, most male strippers i have spoken with say that all the other strippers play with male customers for money...but not them...just every other stripper. Originally Posted by wallstreet
Nailed it.

I lived with gay men in Montrose for nearly two years of my life. We frequented a lil rinky-dink bar on the edge of midtown that had a killer amateur stripper night. I was typically the only (biological) woman there and these hot oily men would flock to me! The usual BS line was:

"Hey sexy girl! I only do this for cash...I'm really straight. Gimmie your number and lets hang out sometime." I have a hard time believing anything a man wearing nothing but a lime-green g-string has to say, so I would always decline.

And sure enough...not soon after...I'd see him go into a secluded room with a gay Dearhunter look-alike! What the hell? Where did "Romeo's" heterosexuality go then?
I have a hard time believing anything a man wearing nothing but a lime-green g-string has to say, so I would always decline. Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
Shit! No wonder she won't listen to me! EVERYBODY know about this?????
I

Believable

Unbelievable
Kara could straighten me out any day......what the fuck are you doing up in Minneapolis, beautiful?
I have been hired to do on site massages for ladies at bachelorette parties in women's homes. The gals get in a good mood, have a few drinks, and usually want happy endings. Some of them want to return the favor. Chicks can get horny and crazy when the mood strikes them.
Nailed it.

I lived with gay men in Montrose for nearly two years of my life. We frequented a lil rinky-dink bar on the edge of midtown that had a killer amateur stripper night. I was typically the only (biological) woman there and these hot oily men would flock to me! The usual BS line was:

"Hey sexy girl! I only do this for cash...I'm really straight. Gimmie your number and lets hang out sometime." I have a hard time believing anything a man wearing nothing but a lime-green g-string has to say, so I would always decline.

And sure enough...not soon after...I'd see him go into a secluded room with a gay Dearhunter look-alike! What the hell? Where did "Romeo's" heterosexuality go then? Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
that is exactly why i specified "gay for pay"

i think there are plenty of straight(ish) men that work at these places and do it just for the money.
Gay for pay?

They'll either suck a dick or they won't.
Kara could straighten me out any day......what the fuck are you doing up in Minneapolis, beautiful? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Let's see ....... Late December in Minneapolis? How about she is freezing her ass off.
Let's see ....... Late December in Minneapolis? How about she is freezing her ass off. Originally Posted by pyramider
I was gonna blame the MetroDome on her...clearly she sucked the life out of it!
Note to self: Call Kara for appointment based on Sisyphus' observation.
Note to self: Call Kara for appointment based on Sisyphus' observation. Originally Posted by pyramider
I'm all about the community, my brother! Local gal makes good is just such a "feel good" story!!!
LOL! Damn, I miss Houston.
LOL! Damn, I miss Houston. Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
And we miss you too...
LOL! Damn, I miss Houston. Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
Miss you too.
Making Gumbo this week.