We've lost Carly and Chris, who's next?

Why does this bother you, AssupHypocrite? You frequently use pictures of handicapped people to ridicule other posters. One would think you'd appreciate Trump's humor, since it reflects your own.

Oh, sorry, I forgot. You're a lazy, ignorant, partisan hypocritical, partisan hack. Never mind, AssupHypocrite. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I'm not running for president, dipshit. Apparently you can't see the difference in the low light of the bus station men's room.

The better question is why DOESNT that bother you?
YouRong for Idiot 2017!!!!:
The "gift that just keeps on giving"!
Ignore list Proud!

YouRong for Idiot 2017!!!!:
The "gift that just keeps on giving"!
ted Cruz is really Grandpa Munster's bastard son.

Chief dull knife has spoken. Head of the lost fuckarwe tribe

Originally Posted by i'va biggen

it's the Fakawi tribe you moron. you can't even get a joke right. but then again ,, you are the joke!

A few years ago, in a very remote corner of Africa, Explorers came across a tribe which, even though believed to have existed at some point in time, had never been found.
Surprisingly, the Chief spoke perfect English.
When asked if this tribe were the Fakawi, the Chief replied in the affirmative.
Now to the eye, these Natives looked like the long-lost Fakawi tribe, they were very dark skinned and stood no more than 3 feet tall.
One of the Explorers enquired as to the origins of the tribe and the Chief Explained, "As you can see, we live in an area that has very tall grass. When we go out hunting for food, we lose sight of everything as the grass is taller than us. Therefore, it is our custom when away from the village, to call out we're the Fakawi, we're the Fakawi...."

in KANSAS idiot!
Isn't it cute how LittleEva WK's for AssupHypocrite, even when Assup is ridiculing handicapped people? I mean, no one is more mentally challenged than LittleEva, yet he's right there when Assup needs him. It's so sweet!
Isn't it cute how LittleEva WK's for AssupHypocrite, even when Assup is ridiculing handicapped people? I mean, no one is more mentally challenged than LittleEva, yet he's right there when Assup needs him. It's so sweet! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Never want to miss a chance of ridiculing your dumb ass dull knife. How do you like a chimp WKing for you?
No traction on that one Whiny. I don't ridicule DISABLED people. I ridicule RETARDS like SLOBBRIN, Gey Rey and YOU. Trump is running for President and acting like a fucking idiot in this forum.

How does that NOT bother you?
And you're NOT bothered by the Dems' choice between a lying criminal and an angry old Marxist? Go take a fucking course in economics, you stupid pig!
If Bernie reflects the lefts views, then Trump reflects the views of the right. Whines if he doesn't get his way, blames the press, and calls everyone stupid.
No traction on that one Whiny. I don't ridicule DISABLED people. I ridicule RETARDS like SLOBBRIN, Gey Rey and YOU. Trump is running for President and acting like a fucking idiot in this forum.

How does that NOT bother you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That doesn't bother me because you're a lying, hypocritical, partisan hack. Your opinion is meaningless.
  • DSK
  • 02-12-2016, 12:30 PM

How does that NOT bother you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How does it not bother you to ridicule disabled people then criticize Mr. Trump for allegedly doing the same thing?

Do you know what the term "internally inconsistent" means?