The missing Butterfly thread

Sometimes this board is better than Days of our Lives.
I'm in lust...........there's no sex better than brain sex.........well, except for a bbbj with wet sloppy slurping......oh, and ball tongueing, that may be better.

But, I would have to get brain sex while getting a wet sloppy, slurping bbbj with ball tongueing to know for sure.

................I'm just saying.
Christopher Walken on Cowbell

* "It needs more!"
* "I gotta have more!"
* "Guess what?! I've got a fever, and the only prescription... is more cowbell"
* "By the time we're done here, you'll be wearing gold plated diapers"
* "Never question Bruce Dickenson"
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4royOLtvmQ"]YouTube- CowBell[/ame]
Growler, your thread is restored! Have fun!

Kisses,

- Jackie
So Growler, tell me something. Does it make you feel more like a man for scolding me in public? Can I call you daddy now and receive my spanking?
So Growler, tell me something. Does it make you feel more like a man for scolding me in public? Can I call you daddy now and receive my spanking? Originally Posted by MsElena
Stop flirting with me. This won't work... okay it's working.
Growler, your thread is restored! Have fun!

Kisses,

- Jackie Originally Posted by jackie@sintropolis
Jackie it's actully Wayward's thread. But thank you anyway, I am glad to see it back.
So Growler, tell me something. Does it make you feel more like a man for scolding me in public? Can I call you daddy now and receive my spanking? Originally Posted by MsElena
No Elena....you were out of line & I can take the flak.
The butterfly thread harms no one!
Well not so fast there growler, it's going to end up harming me if it works. LOL
What does this mean exactly "Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!"?
What does this mean exactly "Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!"? Originally Posted by Wayward
It means "no trolling here".
So only threads about incall carpeting, unscented soap, how to use the search engines; nothing with thought or page views? Got it.

Sorry for hitting on your girl, didn't know you two were an item until later. No hard feelings.
<~~running to the store to buy more matches to light the candle again.
You boys from Texas can consider yourselves POSTED.

Well, until it's time for the poon to do a road trip........then, you are un-POSTED.