Hi Albany

Thank you guys, youre awesome
Olde Bryan Inn - love their prime rib !
BBG,

You're not socializing with the right clientele.

Steak: 1) 677 Prime is the only Chas-approved steak joint in Albany.

Italian: 1) Caffe Italia

Good luck! Stay safe!

Sorry I never got to see you before moving West.
BBG,

You're not socializing with the right clientele.

Steak: 1) 677 Prime is the only Chas-approved steak joint in Albany.

Italian: 1) Caffe Italia

Good luck! Stay safe!

Sorry I never got to see you before moving West. Originally Posted by chasbukowski
Lol! I keep wonderful company. Buuut, full disclosure - my most frequented spots in Albany are honestly Dunkin & the Spa. I work in Albany frequently, but I honestly don’t get out much. I have been known to hand out some Capital District shit talking during super intense Skee Ball Battles... but I mostly stay in when I’m in town.

Saratoga on the other hand - is my stomping ground. In recent months I’ve actually spent more personal time on Saratoga soil than I have back home in Binghamton. Even managed to enjoy a handful of days on Lake George :-)

I’ll attach a few snapshots that I captured while gallivanting about Saratoga this Summer.
I thought about it and want to note... my post is not a thinly veiled ad. My time in Saratoga is personal.
Lovely pics BBG! And I couldn’t agree more, it’s hard to beat Saratoga (and LG) in the summer time! Glad you’ve enjoyed your time around here.
Lovely pics BBG! And I couldn’t agree more, it’s hard to beat Saratoga (and LG) in the summer time! Glad you’ve enjoyed your time around here. Originally Posted by HolyCrapola
Thank you!
Lol! I keep wonderful company. Buuut, full disclosure - my most frequented spots in Albany are honestly Dunkin & the Spa. I work in Albany frequently, but I honestly don’t get out much. I have been known to hand out some Capital District shit talking during super intense Skee Ball Battles... but I mostly stay in when I’m in town.

Saratoga on the other hand - is my stomping ground. In recent months I’ve actually spent more personal time on Saratoga soil than I have back home in Binghamton. Even managed to enjoy a handful of days on Lake George :-)

I’ll attach a few snapshots that I captured while gallivanting about Saratoga this Summer. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
great pics BBG. My fav is the butterfly
great pics BBG. My fav is the butterfly Originally Posted by Randilyn
Thank you!

This little guy bid me farewell earlier this month when I was getting ready to head home

Obviously an experienced model, with how he remained so still & held his pose for me

t
When ya coming ??