Whats your worst Valentines Date?

worst....this guy i dated would take his mom along w/ us for valentines dinner. Surprisingly enough...the best v day gifts/dates have been from the wonderful gents I've met through here and aspd. You guys def know how to treat a lady right! Originally Posted by pamperedsecret
Alternate ending (you know, like a DVD)...

"this guy i dated would take his mom along w/ us for valentines dinner. Surprisingly enough...the best v day gifts were from his mom."

If you did not like the revisionist history, just a joke, but I apologize.
lol, that would be funny.

and never a need to apologize for humor
worst....this guy i dated would take his mom along w/ us for valentines dinner. Surprisingly enough...the best v day gifts/dates have been from the wonderful gents I've met through here and aspd. You guys def know how to treat a lady right! Originally Posted by pamperedsecret
Pampered that is just too funny I don't know about the other gents but the ladies of eccie make it easy to be nice. Happy valentines day .
Happy Valentine's Day out there, all you lovebirds. ;-)
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!!
  • dcarr
  • 02-14-2012, 11:44 AM
Happy Valentines day to all! Wish I could play today.
Happy Valentines day!!
Except when pamperedsecret owes a guy a lot of money and does not make any effort to pay it back.
hola my sweet AMOR .. HAZEL .. well sorry to hear that happened but i know u have nothing to worry about now im coming to rescue u ..lmao ..

sorry we missed each other while u were in SA but moving into my condo aka love shack has been crazy..

well i hope to see u soon and bring ur straps to hold me down lol.. u make me squirm .. haha ..

well happy very belated vday !!!

xoxox
lexxxi dd's