Typical dimretard...

Interesting choice of words.....

Didn't realize fucking up a parking job was restricted to democrats....

Oh, it is if you say so?

allrighty then!

I mean, all m saying is, at least the dimocrat is allowed to drive. Eh?
LLIdiot had to give up his license when he smashed into the 711 out on Westheimer. He says he wasn't aiming for the Indian. But the police say they found a couple of white bedsheets and a white pointy hat in the back of his late model saab.
Is he a racist motherfucker? or is he just another 120 year old who can't see out the windshield? I just don't know Originally Posted by shanm
If you 'say so' .
They call that "Obama Parking", because that's how they do it in third world countries... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
The best part of you ran down your daddy's balls and landed on the bathroom floor of a McDonalds.
The best part of you ran down your daddy's balls and landed on the bathroom floor of a McDonalds. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
And then you came along and slurped it up...

If you 'say so' . Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Beyond lame.
And then you came along and slurped it up...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You bet I did you goonie-looking motherfucker.
Is he a racist motherfucker? or is he just another 120 year old who can't see out the windshield? Originally Posted by shanm
Or both!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
WTF. More non-sequiturs from the king douche of the bags. By following your logic, you should throw out all babies with the bath water you fucking moron.
Over 2300 days of sobriety.
Over 2300 days of sobriety. Originally Posted by Jackie S
+1

WTF. More non-sequiturs from the king douche of the bags. By following your logic, you should throw out all babies with the bath water you fucking moron. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
It illustrates how your dim-retard leaders, who don't believe rules and laws apply to them, "Gruber" your dim-retard asses into voting for them, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.
+1

It illustrates how rich people don't believe rules and laws apply to them, I'm such a "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Fixed it for you. Had nothing to do with him being a democrat. Everything to do with being rich and powerful.
Fixed it for you. Had nothing to do with him being a democrat. Everything to do with being rich and powerful. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
But Teddy "#Grubered" dim-retards like you to reelect him, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.

• Seedy
  • 03-27-2015, 10:59 AM
It's just a prime example of the fucking stupid COCKSUCKERS libtards elect.
But Teddy "#Grubered" dim-retards like you to reelect him, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.

It's just a prime example of the fucking stupid COCKSUCKERS libtards elect. Originally Posted by Seedy
Because republicans have NEVER elected any stupid cocksuckers
Neither one of you get the point. Politics attracts a certain type of individual. Be they dem or repub, they're 100 percent cocksucker.