Tiffany from flowers spa

What’s bad is that she didn’t message everybody she knows so y’all either paying her a chit load of green or she wants y’all to get those hand cuffs slapped on y’all
What’s bad is that she didn’t message everybody she knows so y’all either paying her a chit load of green or she wants y’all to get those hand cuffs slapped on y’all Originally Posted by Theblackone1
This is absolutely hilarious. Just sayin... Originally Posted by vigilant17
The puppies are drooling looking through the fence at the bitch in heat next door.
Is she really that special? Lmao I can't believe she has grown ass men losing their shit over a two day visit
Is she really that special? Lmao I can't believe she has grown ass men losing their shit over a two day visit Originally Posted by shauk1960
Dick driven men would be the correct verbiage here lol
Dick driven men would be the correct verbiage here lol Originally Posted by TruthSayer
You are correct. This is hilarious!! Apparently she’s the Elvis of body rubs.
Elvis? *brb* booking my spot in the line as we speak lol
Is she really that special? Lmao I can't believe she has grown ass men losing their shit over a two day visit Originally Posted by shauk1960
That's what I'm thinking. I read some reviews but is she really all that.

The hype looking like LeBron in 03 lol, I hope she matches it and more
She's not all that, but compared to AMP standards she's a lil better.
She's not all that, but compared to AMP standards she's a lil better. Originally Posted by Lucas.B
Yep yep right now she has a line that stretches all the way to the fitness center and I think the white sign on the front counter says next available massage is like 9 pm . She’s going to hit her quota for today. Y’all bets get RSVP today if y’all wanna see her tomorrow
Never seen her, nor will I indulge in a lottery to see a “okay” provider just because she needs to make some extra bucks. There are others that will provide all that I need and I don’t have to get in line to see them.

For those that do, good luck!
I've seen her twice. She is pretty, specially for amp/sub-amp. She can be Thai Abby's little sister.
Helll of a response for a 48 year old Granma lol. And yes that’s her true age
There is no way Tiffany is 48 years old. Low 30s at the max.