Las Palmas - Latina Bars

• momo
  • 05-15-2021, 09:27 PM
That place always reminded me of the movie From Dusk Till Dawn.. waiting for the hot girls to become vampires there. lol
Lol, I know what you mean. There were other places by the ship channel and off of Clinton and South Sgt Macario Garcia Drive. Was curious if thats still the case.
Federal and i10 near a Popeyes too
Federal and I-10 reminded me of Los Reyas Taco stand, now I'm hungry.

Damn I want to go! Any mongers up to meet up
Id be down to meet up and explore
sounds fun!
+1 on Gol bar but "2.0"

Drove down Troad the other day to hit the abyss Kbars but didn't have luck. I drove past the land of what was LP. Surprising to see how open it was in public and went on for years. Every now and then I read back history reviews on here and well it sounds like my kind of thrill lol.

I-10 federal and Mccarty/Clinton places are long gone. They just recently had a case of similar situation as LP. Owner and sons recently went to court on fed charges (google Puerto Alegre Bar Mccarty.) These type of places are hard to find now days and are mainly super hush hush.

I do have intel of some spots. I have gone to two as of late. Really would only consider to go with veteran and verified mongers. So don't all start bombarding me with your PMs lol.

Happy Huntin you mofos.
With the insurgence of South American foot traffic crossing the Texas border it wont be long before there will be a plethora of talent available. All the new job seekers and the opportunist will put it all together...I love me some Honduran girl love.. Originally Posted by aubbrey

Thats part of my heritage 😜
  • momo
  • 05-20-2021, 02:59 PM
went at least once a week for about a year to Las palmas and that was not forced sex slavery.. women were illegal immigrants and willingly did it.. and could leave as they pleased.. I had two regulars there who gave me their numbers and started seeing me outside Las palmas.. so the police and the media love their entertainment bullshit
Yeah, I know for a fact that the media and LEO at least stretched the truth about that place . Makes me question if it was mostly a lie.
  • momo
  • 05-25-2021, 11:19 AM
stretched the truth? more like "the bastards fuckin completely lied their asses off".. one of the women I was seeing outside La palmas still was seeing me regularly for about a year after the place got busted.. so there was no slavery or girls in locked rooms.. there was just women offering a service because they were illegal immigrants or single mothers or both

Yeah, I know for a fact that the media and LEO at least stretched the truth about that place . Makes me question if it was mostly a lie. Originally Posted by tenaciousd
+1 on Gol bar but "2.0"

Drove down Troad the other day to hit the abyss Kbars but didn't have luck. I drove past the land of what was LP. Surprising to see how open it was in public and went on for years. Every now and then I read back history reviews on here and well it sounds like my kind of thrill lol.

I-10 federal and Mccarty/Clinton places are long gone. They just recently had a case of similar situation as LP. Owner and sons recently went to court on fed charges (google Puerto Alegre Bar Mccarty.) These type of places are hard to find now days and are mainly super hush hush.

I do have intel of some spots. I have gone to two as of late. Really would only consider to go with veteran and verified mongers. So don't all start bombarding me with your PMs lol.

Happy Huntin you mofos. Originally Posted by Biggie_Smalls

there were a couple in the "dirty Branch" but they were whisked away as well.
Pm me if you’re down man
Random but I ran into a girl on the street in tijuana that said she worked at Las Palmas