Aphrodite Goddess of Love!

• Seedy
  • 12-13-2012, 11:44 PM
Not talking about your bias to any posters, amigo. Just your outspokenness against our president. Hard to judge others... Just sayin.

so how do you feel about the overt racism displayed by some in this forum?

that will determine your standing on the dipshit ladder, Sgt. Hulka. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Thats the first thing you libtards bring up fucking racism. Thats fucking stupid and so ar e you. That cocksucker in the white house is fucking up this country and HE IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST RACISTS ALIVE. You libtards are just a bunch of double talking fuckwad horse cocksuckers.....
Not talking about your bias to any posters, amigo. Just your outspokenness against our president. Hard to judge others... Just sayin.

so how do you feel about the overt racism displayed by some in this forum?

that will determine your standing on the dipshit ladder, Sgt. Hulka. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How I personally feel about it is irrelevant. The site rules specifically have a restriction against "derogatory racial comments". That is my frame of mind in Mod mode here. Now what is considered "derogatory" is more of a judgement call on my part. Recently I have interjected in a few threads with warning to back it down from this topic, but hopefully in a more light-hearted, humorous way while still getting the message delivered. We all know that someone will push it over the line and attempting to head it off early is much preferable to handing out sanctions later. IMHO, of course.

If you disagree with my judgement, then that is most certainly debate worthy. I welcome you to start a new thread to do just that, if you feel strongly that its justified.

There are always bias, don't tell my you are pure. You will be lying. Originally Posted by WhoAreWe
Again, from a Mod standpoint in here, its about the rules. And you would be correct if there was an agenda at play, I have no axe to grind with anyone in here. Thats all. This particular area was designed with an incredible amount of latitude for free speech compared to the rest of the board and I intend to keep it exactly that way.
Naw, I agree with you n that one, CC, and you know I do. I spoze it would be nice to get the KKK talk off ECCIE.