Words of wisdom from Salman Rushdie

• DSK
  • 11-01-2016, 08:31 AM
Salmon is good. I like mine with capers, pan sauteed, and stuffed with blue point crab.

Ohh and I agree with Rushdie too. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
He spells his name Salman, genius.

I'm issuing a fatwa against you for that!!

Your punishment is to actually think before you post. It will be painful, but you might survive.
He spells his name Salman, genius.

I'm issuing a fatwa against you for that!!

Your punishment is to actually think before you post. It will be painful, but you might survive. Originally Posted by DSK

actually you need to read my post again and juts think a little deeper; try being a little more intuitive in your thought process and you may start to get it. - wink

• DSK
  • 11-01-2016, 03:40 PM
actually you need to read my post again and juts think a little deeper; try being a little more intuitive in your thought process and you may start to get it. - wink

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Anyone could have seen your sophomoronic intent, hence the criticism. I don't need some uppity [prohibited word] to explain a third grade innuendo.
Anyone could have seen your sophomoronic intent, hence the criticism. I don't need some uppity [prohibited word] to explain a third grade innuendo. Originally Posted by DSK

ohh you mad? ok

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
How does one "juts" think a little deeper? Just acksing.
How does one "juts" think a little deeper? Just acksing. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

^ only idiots lodge the spelling indictment.
Nah. Just showing you're stupid.
Surprised he didn't spell it "your."
you idiot. Rushdie ain't got no skin in this game, pig. he's a Brit. he has no vote. does he have a voice? not in the USA!. has Al-Qaeda lifted his fatwā yet? bahahaha Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Sounds about right, coming from a fiction novel writer.
What other breaking news do you have dipshit? Originally Posted by canuckeight
FUCK HIM, AND FUCK YOU. Isn't he a fucking English asshole, anyway?

What business is our election to him? Originally Posted by DSK
Rushdie is from Iran.

It was the Iranian ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini who issued the fatwa, not Al Qaeda. never been lifted.
Surprised he didn't spell it "your." Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Surprised you know the difference.