I have an announcement to make.

Guys, I'm not leaving until August. That's a while away. Its not an oh, "last month better come see me before I am gone thing!"

I feel like I owe it to the people I've known for the last 4 or 5 years. Plus, saying it makes it permanent for me. But yep. You are right, Ztonk until they really do finally quit!

Thank you, The All Nighter.

Hey John Doe- You are rude and gross, so back at ya, you big baby.
It makes me laugh when guys give girls shit for pulling a Michael Jordan. Uhh...y'all do it to all the damn time. Get weirded out/married/poor/guilty and disappear...get a boner that you just can't reach, hoppin' back on the hobby train.
Good luck on your future endeavors Scarlett. And hopefully you will enjoy your last few months
Jenns, I think the Michael Jordan analogy is a little unfair. When Michael Jordan retired, he went to play baseball for the Birmingham Barons – a AA minor league team.

That’d be like Scarlett retiring with her third NBA championship ring and a reputation for awesome ball-handling skills, and coming back as a good-looking minor leaguer swinging a 36-ounce bat.

Hell – she’d be me!

OK, me, except for the 36-oz bat thing…
He came back to the Bulls, too, man. Changed his number, changed it back when he was sucking.

I shoot to be the Bo Jackson of hooking, myself.
  • Loxly
  • 03-31-2015, 03:15 PM
Hush Hush Sweet Scarlett. You really don't owe anyone an explanation.

Sooner or later we'll all get to that "So long and thanks for all the Fish" day. Only met you at a M&G but it was entertaining. Be safe... be well. And freeze as many fish as you can...
Yew kin always go inta politics. We're all a buncha 'lectshun whores.
Well dang, I hope I get around to meeting you before you are gone.
So hurt your hip and go on to golf with Barkley? Thats kinda hot.
  • Toyz
  • 04-02-2015, 06:55 PM
He came back to the Bulls, too, man. Changed his number, changed it back when he was sucking.

I shoot to be the Bo Jackson of hooking, myself. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
You mean hobbling from session to session with a hip replacement?
Yew kin always go inta politics. We're all a buncha 'lectshun whores. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
Nah. She should do something more respectful, like a Tijuana donkey show.
**That entire MJ 'retiring from The NBA for a year wasn't exactly what peeps have been led to believe. It was a forced retirement handed down by David Stern, then, the acting commissioner of the NBA, as punishment for MJ's gambling.**

Now, onto more important matters....

Miss Scarlett De Rossi, it is with complete and total sincerity when I say that I wish you the very best in your future endeavors. While it saddens me to thinck that we won't be able to share any chuckles once you turn the page and close this chapter on your life, it does make me smile knowing that you're leaving on your own terms and that you're doing what you feel is best for you. So, yeah. All the best, babe. Lord knows you deserve it.

...April, May, June, July.

That gives you like 4 Months to get you summa this, yo!

Haha!

(But don't thinck for a second that you're going to slip out of here without paying your debts, little missy!
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054949213&post count=70
).

Really, who really cares. Another hooger trying to get attention.
Really, who really cares. Another hooger trying to get attention. Originally Posted by Passion2015
Hmm...isn't that why we are all here? To get attention....

That's the whole point of this board.

Just saying

Alisha ....xoxo
Hmm...isn't that why we are all here? To get attention....

That's the whole point of this board.

Just saying

Alisha ....xoxo Originally Posted by Just Alisha
☝️👏She makes a good point 🙌👌👍👊