Brand New

• L.A.
  • 12-14-2015, 03:46 PM
Jules, I am so sorry to have to lay this out like I am about to do.......Echem, You have obviously never had sex with a 5', 95 lb spinnerific spinner with lots of energy that squirts, grabs the sheets when she O's very hard, and (when she is not flustered by outside bullshit) really gets into the session. IJS.

Jules, don't get me wrong, you are a wonderful milf partner with a rock solid reliable provider reputation. There are other spinners who also have solid reps too. On the other hand, Maddalyn is a hot energetic spinnerific partner with a happy edginess that many other providers don't posses (with or without an SO).

Some guys here jump through flaming hoops in the form of delays, poor communication and forgotten time schedules to see Alisha the freak. I can't explain exactly why they want to see Alisha and don't only want see providers who put so much effort into being the best providers they can be. Perhaps it is similar to why anyone doesn't always do what others think they should do. Perhaps some guys just need a little wild unknown sometimes. Sorta like some providers who really get aroused when about to meet a new guy they know very little about. I guess as long as we each feel that there is a certain minimum level of safety.......it's just WALDTs. Originally Posted by Invisible1
In summary...the little head does a lot of our thinking.
In summary...the little head does a lot of our thinking. Originally Posted by L.A.
Nice summary....lol.
Good answer I see where u are coming from.

totally hope she gets her act together shes super hot.

In the meantime if someone still chooses to see her knowing the risks I don't imagine they will get much sympathy from other members when they come back here reporting their negative experience. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

You just might be better off if you would SHUT THE FUCK UP SOMETIMES YOU GOOFY FUCKING BITCH.....Just Saying.....now I look just as fucking stupid as JJ
You just might be better off if you would SHUT THE FUCK UP SOMETIMES YOU GOOFY FUCKING BITCH.....Just Saying.....now I look just as fucking stupid as JJ Originally Posted by piquant2009
HAHA tell us how you really feel
HAHA tell us how you really feel Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I really feel like you have some great tits. Just sayin'
You just might be better off if you would SHUT THE FUCK UP SOMETIMES YOU GOOFY FUCKING BITCH.....Just Saying.....now I look just as fucking stupid as JJ Originally Posted by piquant2009
Lets take it down a notch here man...we're all grown here so we can be civil about things..let's refrain from the unnecessary name calling.
I'm Ok now...5 1/2 years and.....hell I don't know. I'm sorry JJ, I still luv you Sweetie!!