President Trump Signs Executive Order Directing Interior Dept. to Review of 20 Years of Federal Land Grabs…

With a handle like gay rey , as other members call you it implied you suck cock ekim. As for all your other stupid shit it is just pathetic.Got any facts ? Just farting out of your mouth. Originally Posted by bamscram
They, like YOU, can IMPLY all YOU want EKIM. It doesn't make it so, as much as YOU all in the reach-around crew of gloryhole operators and dingleberry pickers wants it to be. Transference has always been one of YOU lying liberals "go to " traits when then spotlight is shined on YOU fudge packers ! Keep picking those dingleberries EKIM ! With YOUR one tooth !
  • WTF
  • 04-27-2017, 04:14 PM
...the reach-around crew ...

gloryhole operators ....

and dingleberry pickers ...

Transference...

YOU fudge packers...

dingleberries!... Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
The oarrit has spoken.

Yet again...

They, like YOU, can IMPLY all YOU want EKIM. It doesn't make it so, as much as YOU all in the reach-around crew of gloryhole operators and dingleberry pickers wants it to be. Transference has always been one of YOU lying liberals "go to " traits when then spotlight is shined on YOU fudge packers ! Keep picking those dingleberries EKIM ! With YOUR one tooth ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
If you have nothing like gay rey you just keep repeating the SOS
over and
over and
over.
Lemmings are dumber than liberals. Gay rey is the leader.
Speaking of National Monuments/Parks, I'm wondering how the hell Trumpolini will build a wall through Big Bend. And which side gets the Rio Grande?
Speaking of National Monuments/Parks, I'm wondering how the hell Trumpolini will build a wall through Big Bend. And which side gets the Rio Grande? Originally Posted by Prolongus
Do you believe "the wall" defines the border?

Also, has it been decided to build a wall through Big Bend?
The oarrit has spoken.

Yet again...

. Originally Posted by WTF
wtf is an " oarrit " wtf ? Have YOU ,Lube and Ekim all been to assup's " SNICK spelling SKOOL " ??? When will YOU be coming ( no, not CUMMING ! ) out of the closet about YOUR faggotry wtf ? YOU sure get " sensitive " when it's brought out into the open ! YOU scream and cry about it as much as woomby did, before he ran away crying with Big Sir !
If you have nothing like gay rey you just keep repeating the SOS
over and
over and
over.
Lemmings are dumber than liberals. Gay rey is the leader. Originally Posted by bamscram
EKIM, YOU are the leader of the KansASS dingleberry pickers !
Oarrit MEANING IN ENGLISH

यह शब्द (Oarrit) अभी हमारे डाटाबेस मे नही है ।

शब्द का अर्थ नही मिलने के निम्न कारण हो सकते है:
शब्द (Oarrit) के अ़क्षरों मे गलती। हिन्दी मे सही तरीके से लिखने के लिये हिंदी कुंजीपटल का प्रयोग करें या हिन्दी मे लिखने के नियम यहाँ देखें
यह शब्द (Oarrit) डाटाबेस मे ना हो । अगर आपको इसका मतलब पता हो तो डाटाबेस मे यहाँ जोडें ।
Oarrit MEANING IN ENGLISH

यह शब्द (Oarrit) अभी हमारे डाटाबेस मे नही है ।

शब्द का अर्थ नही मिलने के निम्न कारण हो सकते है:
शब्द (Oarrit) के अ़क्षरों मे गलती। हिन्दी मे सही तरीके से लिखने के लिये हिंदी कुंजीपटल का प्रयोग करें या हिन्दी मे लिखने के नियम यहाँ देखें
यह शब्द (Oarrit) डाटाबेस मे ना हो । अगर आपको इसका मतलब पता हो तो डाटाबेस मे यहाँ जोडें । Originally Posted by LexusLover
That's what I thought it meant, thanks !
EKIM, YOU are the leader of the KansASS dingleberry pickers ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
No deflection gay rey (AKA: EKIM) the dick smoker. Dingleberries are in 90% of your posts, and they have proven you are what you think about 80% of the day. You will pick in any state and lead the forum in consumption.
No deflection gay rey (AKA: EKIM) the dick smoker. Dingleberries are in 90% of your posts, and they have proven you are what you think about 80% of the day. You will pick in any state and lead the forum in consumption. Originally Posted by bamscram
Again with the transference, Mr. Junior World Champion Dingleberry Picker ! ? And why did YOU and the rest of the reach-around crew run like AXE GASHES ( as YOUR mentor assup calls women ) on election night ?????? Did YOU all break a lot of TVs with bottles of dingleberry wine and hadn't yet finished paying off the TVs ?????
Speaking of National Monuments/Parks, I'm wondering how the hell Trumpolini will build a wall through Big Bend. And which side gets the Rio Grande? Originally Posted by Prolongus
Pssst, pro-plunged-ass. At Big Bend, there's already a wall over 1,000 ft tall on the Mexican side throughout most of the park.
Pssst, pro-plunged-ass. At Big Bend, there's already a wall over 1,000 ft tall on the Mexican side throughout most of the park.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
There's also a legit "border crossing" used by the "locals" ....

... and I suspect a "gate in the wall" would be inserted to accommodate the local trade back and forth across the river, which is facilitated by a jon boat when the river is not "up"!

Also, since the Border Patrol has done a good job of "clearing" the Park in recent years, a wall might not be necessary ... just some strategically installed "electronic eyes" to "watch things."

Note: Few actually oppose "the wall" idea ... they oppose it because it came from Trump. The Democrats in the Senate oppose it, because ... it was "Trump's idea"! Protecting the border!

If HillariousNoMore had won and proposed it, there would be college field trips down to the border to lay bricks and mix mortar.
Again with the transference, Mr. Junior World Champion Dingleberry Picker ! ? And why did YOU and the rest of the reach-around crew run like AXE GASHES ( as YOUR mentor assup calls women ) on election night ?????? Did YOU all break a lot of TVs with bottles of dingleberry wine and hadn't yet finished paying off the TVs ????? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
The weak minded just parrot their one thought
over and
over and
over.
Fucking retarded lemmings..
Fucking retarded lemmings. Originally Posted by bamscram
Following in your pappy's footsteps, aren't you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? BTW, bestiality is a forbidden topic in this forum,
Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

It would be amusing to see you banned for the want of a comma, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.