possible Bolton book leaker

• WTF
  • 01-28-2020, 01:57 PM
I heard the House’s witnesses and their testimony. They have nothing. But what’s the difference what Bolton says anyways? Ukraine got their money without doing anything special. Those are the facts Jack. Unrefutable. Originally Posted by bambino
So if I get caught trying to rob a armored bank truck and get then run away....it is no big deal because I wasn't successful?

Is that wtf you're arguing?
  • oeb11
  • 01-28-2020, 02:18 PM
Conflation of oranges and rhinoceros.

Thank you ftw.
So if I get caught trying to rob a armored bank truck and get then run away....it is no big deal because I wasn't successful?

Is that wtf you're arguing? Originally Posted by WTF
The question is, what are you arguing. The question is, if you said I heard WTFF say he’s going to rob an Armoured truck, but never did, would WTFF be charged with robbing an Armoured truck.
  • oeb11
  • 01-28-2020, 02:23 PM
In ftw never never land - if WTFF is a republican - the answer to the question is "YES"!
  • WTF
  • 01-28-2020, 02:58 PM
The question is, what are you arguing. The question is, if you said I heard WTFF say he’s going to rob an Armoured truck, but never did, would WTFF be charged with robbing an Armoured truck. Originally Posted by bambino
Well dickhead....were you to catch me shaking the armoured truck down with a gun in my hand....would you be stupid enough to repeat that ignorant ass question?

Is that wtf you're arguing? Originally Posted by WTF
No, the scenario is you are sitting around talking to your friends and say....”I wonder how it would be to rob an armored truck”?

But you never actually do it.
Well dickhead....were you to catch me shaking the armoured truck down with a gun in my hand....would you be stupid enough to repeat that ignorant ass question? Originally Posted by WTF
It would be you that’s ignorant. If Shithead had a crime, it would have been in the articles. Even that weasel couldn’t do it. But you are!!!!!! What a fucking idiot!!!!
  • WTF
  • 01-28-2020, 03:22 PM
It would be you that’s ignorant. If Shithead had a crime, it would have been in the articles. Even that weasel couldn’t do it. But you are!!!!!! What a fucking idiot!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
If there is no crime let them all testify Einstein.
  • WTF
  • 01-28-2020, 03:29 PM
No, the scenario is you are sitting around talking to your friends and say....”I wonder how it would be to rob an armored truck”?

But you never actually do it. Originally Posted by Jackie S
He didn't release the funds until the whistleblower....nice try though.

If you plan to rob or kill someone but get caught....have you heard of "attempted murder...conspiracy ...."
If there is no crime let them all testify Einstein. Originally Posted by WTF
Why didn’t Shithead call him assclown? But the real crime is with the Biden’s eh?
He didn't release the funds until the whistleblower....nice try though.

If you plan to rob or kill someone but get caught....have you heard of "attempted murder...conspiracy ...." Originally Posted by WTF
The dicksuckers complaint wasn’t released until 9/29/19. The funds were released 9/11/2019. Try again dickfuck.

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/09/th...aint-timeline/
This is a leak on a soon to be published book...

It is like you crying about someone telling you the ending of WWII. Bolton is just confirming what those with common sense already knew.

Besides....Boltons camp benefits from this leak and is probably where it came. Originally Posted by WTF
Not quite. Bolton is allowing his book to be exploited for personal gain it's contents are unverifiable and cheap as testimony. Therefore it shouldn't be admissible.
Its Bolton trying to sell his book ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Correct. BTW, Bolton was Romney's foreign policy adviser during his 2012 Presidential run.
Correct. BTW, Bolton was Romney's foreign policy adviser during his 2012 Presidential run. Originally Posted by gnadfly

interesting how Mitt's "man teats" keep popping out yeah? the guy should get a XXXXL sports bra.

so it was Bolton who told Mitteats Russia was the enemy and set him up for Obama's famous debate quip. so who's side was he on anyway??