The Freedom Convoy

Man, he's a genius. I didn't realize that canadian truckers can defend american freedoms. maybe he should run for PM in Canada?

Wonder why Obama hasn't said what he thinks about it? Oh wait, maybe it's because he's not a media whore like the combover king.

iknowiknow, I'll just go quietly fuck myself over here because I'm "off topic". Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
Obama is keeping his pie hole shut because he doesnt want to be tied anymore to biden and his fuckups just like anyone else with half a brain
Man, he's a genius. I didn't realize that canadian truckers can defend american freedoms. maybe he should run for PM in Canada?
Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
You should read up more on the issue before commenting
Where’s Trudeau? The MSM?

https://t.me/Q_Tel411/16177

They found him!!!!!

https://t.me/rrndaily/174468
Farmers blockade Coutts border crossing, plan to stay until vax mandates lifted - Travel has been completely blocked on both sides of the border. Semi-trucks have been parked in both lanes approaching the border on either side.

More than a thousand Albertans in hundreds of trucks and vehicles have descended on Alberta’s Coutts border and have stopped all cross-border travel.

Travel has been completely blocked on both sides of the border. Semi-trucks have been parked in both lanes approaching the border on either side.

The Western Standard‘s James Finkbeiner is at the Coutts border and said a line-up of trucks stretches “at least 18-km from the border” on the Alberta side.

“Nothing is moving on either side of the border. They have blocked the shoulders now in both directions, too. You can’t get by at all now,” said Finkbeinner.

https://westernstandardonline.com/20...rder-blockade/
Not sure how accurate this report is but saw one report that said Justin Trudeau moved to a safe place in the US according to Israeli sources, to hide out from the protestors

Meanwhile back in Ottawa

NEW: Convoy organizers say that they have enough funds to keep trucks on Parliament Hill for 2 to 4 years.

AND this news report

We are in the capital witnessing history. My estimate is around 20 to 30,000 people are here right now, and the rear end of the convoy has still not made it in to the city. Huge majority of Canadians support this cause.

Watch:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1487517568122372109
Canadians waking up against tyranny!

Iam proud of these truckers on both sides of the Canadian Border! History in the making!

Yet the lsm are not reporting how historic this is!
Damn that vaccine. Nobody should take it, Or only if they are ok with that because herd immunity is a concept that the right would suggest is by choice. In the US, kids have to get vaccinated against a ton of things. Why is this so different. They mandate it for kids to get to school. When the ppl who don't believe in vaccines decided to not get smallpox vaccine because of religious freedom, they reaped the results of outbreaks. Aren't you republicans ready to put this thing in the rearview mirror? Or does Hannity and Tuckie got your shorts all in a wad because they say the Libs are just starting with this and next it's guns and letting illegals vote...and Hillary's running and the left is pushing further left ....blah blah blah. Seriously on the first part. How does disruption of supply chain help anything? Or is the protest of people in trucks more palatable than protests of others methods or reasons? Will shutting down an economy be a better result?
Damn that vaccine. Nobody should take it, Or only if they are ok with that because herd immunity is a concept that the right would suggest is by choice. In the US, kids have to get vaccinated against a ton of things. Why is this so different. They mandate it for kids to get to school. When the ppl who don't believe in vaccines decided to not get smallpox vaccine because of religious freedom, they reaped the results of outbreaks. Aren't you republicans ready to put this thing in the rearview mirror? Or does Hannity and Tuckie got your shorts all in a wad because they say the Libs are just starting with this and next it's guns and letting illegals vote...and Hillary's running and the left is pushing further left ....blah blah blah. Seriously on the first part. How does disruption of supply chain help anything? Or is the protest of people in trucks more palatable than protests of others methods or reasons? Will shutting down an economy be a better result? Originally Posted by eyecu2
this vaccine does not eliminate the virus. dont compare it to the smallpox vaccine

and again, you never answered my last post. I dont understand the logic of demanding everyone getting a vaccine that doesnt actually eliminate the virus

ill save you from looking back,.........
Explain this please.... now I'm 3x vaxd my choice
But .......

1. The vaccine does not protect u from getting covid

2. Triple vaxd people can spread the virus just as easily as someone who isnt vaxd

3. The only advantage of getting vaxd is symptoms arent as bad

So why the fuck do u care if someone chooses not to get vaxd? The only person that it possibly hurts is that person

Liberals are the most tolerant people in the world I'm told.....providing you agree with them
  • Devo
  • 01-30-2022, 07:19 PM
They should have those trucks filled with ammo and guns, and do it right.

Fuck the queen, bring Canada into the real world, fucking colonies.