Gents: What do you prefer a girl wear when she greets you?

Tight long leather skirt, sheer blouse, platform heels and a leather collar!
Agree with 1CuriousGuy - and if she is holding a nice cold bier or neat bourbon for me, our session will start off in a great way!

Anything to make the lady comfortable will definitely make the session better. So if its jeans and t-shirt, dress, bra and panties, a robe, or even being nekid...whatever makes her comfortable...
I love, love, love walking into a room with a nude lady. Lingerie has never done much for me. If it is our first meeting, and she is uncomfortable with being comfortable, then I prefer she wear jeans and a black top or a dress. But I really, really love walking into a room with a nude lady.

Then there's sauntering into a room with a nude lady. That's almost as good as walking in. But I would never run. That would just be rude.

My preference is walking into a room with a nude lady. Hope that's clear enough. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
I once visit a provider who was fresh out of the shower and a towel wrap around her with cat eye glasses on. She droped the towel and nothing left but a hot nude body. It was the highlight moment of being a hobbyist.
But overall I prefer meeting a woman in a sexy dress.
I prefer she wear something sexy and easy to get out of.
Head over heels.

Enjoy yourself.

Be safe.

Stay cool.

Setty

A Sun dress works for me. With black lingerie underneath. I love garter belts...

• Gucci
  • 05-08-2012, 08:57 PM
Something that compliments her shape, but isn't overly tight. I like things that reveal what's in store but doesn't quite give the surprise away and last but definately not least, peep toe pumps with a French pedicure !
I like it, Gucci!
jonball is that your ball in her right hand?...ija
I don't know why but I like her to wear a simple sundress. The sunlight shining thru showing her body gets me going.
I like the lady to wear a dress or blouse & skirt with nothing on underneath. That way I get to unwrap the package but don't have to go through too many layers. And of course high heels unless that makes her way taller than me.
Whatever makes HER comfortable in meeting me. She's meeting a strange man (and no matter how many times she sees me, I'll still be a strange man).

This is especially true of a first visit. I can only imagine how hard it must be for a lady to be waiting to see someone she's never laid eyes on before and be stark naked.

HOPEFULLY, whatever she's wearing won't be on all that long anyway. Originally Posted by 1Curiousguy
YOU are far from strange baby! I love being nekkid with you!!
It doesn't matter to me. It will all end up on the floor anyway...
There are times I make special requests i.e. if we are role playing or I've seen her in pics with a particular outfit/underwear.

Personally, I'm not comfortable with walking into a lady's place and she's already naked. It is like half the fun has been taken out of the game. I enjoy a little playful chit chat as we lose our inhibitions with each other. I like having my imagination piqued. What is underneath those clothes? Let me slowly unwrap and find out. When I'm meeting a lady for the first time, the best outfit to be greeted with is probably a nice dress that shows off her feminine physique along with a nice matching bra and panty set. I, for one, could careless about her feet and or shoes. I find high heels nothing but a needless obstacle.