Terrifyingly scary question of the day.

Moore Ozombies

I double dog dare you. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Is a "double dog dare" another way of saying that you want to be on the receiving end of a little 'doggie' action should he take you up on the "dare?"

You had better be careful. Rumor has it that Hanoi COG, wants his personal ATF, "Sweet Ass" IIFFY, all to himself! He doesn't like sharing your affections!
Oh shit...

Is a "double dog dare" another way of saying that you want to be on the receiving end of a little 'doggie' action should he take you up on the "dare?"

You had better be careful. Rumor has it that Hanoi COG, wants his personal ATF, "Sweet Ass" IIFFY, all to himself! He doesn't like sharing your affections! Originally Posted by bigtex
Fuck off Butterball...LOL
Moore Ozombies

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Just another ass crack for whiffy to sniff.
Just another ass crack for whiffy to sniff. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The title of this thread speaks volumes: "TERRIFYINGLY SCARY QUESTION OF THE DAY"

The Far Right Wing-Nuts have now thrown caution to the wind. Admittedly, they are "TERRIFIED" of their own friggin' shadows.

Jerry Fletcher didn't have a damn thing on "Sweet Ass" IIFFY and his wayward band of malcontents, deadbeats & misfits.

Gee, I wonder why these mindless IDIOTS have lost two Presidential elections in a row, both by a sizable margin?
Well, DUH!!!!!!
Awwww did little schizo Sybil get his little feelings hurt when he wasn't named in the list of leading Teawipes?

awwwww....

I guess you could always go running to Hating Kayla for consolation .... Wait a second ... JL iS Hating Kayla!

I'm getting tired of you, Sybil. Why don't you go back to the backwoods where you came from, redneck fraud!
Fuck off Butterball...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
another great pronouncement from our resident poster child... You pick the disability!
^ The Three & 1/2 Stooges strike again...LOL
^ The Three & 1/2 Stooges strike again...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
"Sweet Ass" IIFFY, you should strongly consider changing the title of this thread to the following:

TERRIFYINGLY STUPIDEST THREAD OF THE YEAR!
"Sweet Ass" IIFFY, you should strongly consider changing the title of this thread to the following:

TERRIFYINGLY STUPIDEST THREAD OF THE YEAR! Originally Posted by bigtex
Nope, but thanks for showing everyone what a lame ass knucklehead & 1/2 you are....
Candy was really struggling there and his spelling sucks.
^ The Three & 1/2 Stooges strike again...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

I didn't know three posts in a row made you a stooge. Thanks for outing yourself, but where did the half come from? Is it a award you gave yourself?
  • WTF
  • 09-21-2013, 07:05 AM
Attack Iraq and triple the number of troops in Afghanistan. Cut taxes and implement a Part D Medicare benefit. Allow the largest financial institutions to triple their leverage ratio. That should do it. Originally Posted by lostincypress
The title of this thread speaks volumes: "TERRIFYINGLY SCARY QUESTION OF THE DAY"

The Far Right Wing-Nuts have now thrown caution to the wind. Admittedly, they are "TERRIFIED" of their own friggin' shadows.

Jerry Fletcher didn't have a damn thing on "Sweet Ass" IIFFY and his wayward band of malcontents, deadbeats & misfits.

Gee, I wonder why these mindless IDIOTS have lost two Presidential elections in a row, both by a sizable margin?
Well, DUH!!!!!! Originally Posted by bigtex
When the winner gets 53 percent of the vote, you call that a sizable margin?