Stupid Drunk Girls

Tara say it ant so, I cant believe you would do that!!!
You would not get drunk and call and text some one at 2 in the morning would you?? Originally Posted by imcbci
Me never, babe.
I feel sorry for the girl. She was wrong for not shutting her mouth, but to me the men in that video were absolutely assholes for not being MEN and ignoring her. The men should have realized that she was drunk (if she really was) and not encouraged her. It takes two to argue, and they should have arrested the stupid ass black man that was allowing and encouraging it to escalate.

I guess I am old fashioned, but any argument with a female is the man's fault as he should ALWAYS take the high road regardless of who is right and either leave or shut up.

Where are the men anymore.......then again....it WAS up north were most assholes live and chivalry IS dead.

Long live the south......
Oh Hell, Fawn! You're a handfull when you're stone cold sober. LOL Who loves ya' baby??
MM
Yeah, whatever happened to this sort of behavior at football games:

http://deadspin.com/5370499/couple-...bathroom-stalls

Maybe I'm just old fashioned, but that's more my speed.

ROLMAO I am so glad I'm a horny happy drunk! Originally Posted by sexykim2008

Me too!! Usually just tipsy though.
Don't like losing control like she did. Have done enough stupid shit because of
being drunk!!!

I agree with Fawn ..doubt she would have been so bold without the crowd.

If you're not willing to do the time ....don't do the crime!!!!
It takes two to argue, and they should have arrested the stupid ass black man that was allowing and encouraging it to escalate. Originally Posted by Introuble
I was thinking the same thing, if anything they should have arrested him and his father or whoever the older black man was for putting his hands on the cute drunk chick. I would think she could make an assault claim on the older guy.

I also laughed my ass off when the guy with the brown shirt was yelling at the chicks that there was a game going on, LOL....it was a Lions game, there aint no game worth watching there, hell those chicks probably made it more interesting than anything going on the field.