Ball funk anxiety...

I dip mine in honey and sprinkle them with crushed peanut brittle.
I dip mine in honey and sprinkle them with crushed peanut brittle. Originally Posted by yourself
yummmmmmmmy!!!
Research and you may find a multitude here have solved this issue with removal.
Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
Providers have thanked me for my hygiene in this area which leads me to think a lot of dudes treat this area like it's the Tarsal Gland on the inside hind legs of male & female whitetail deer.

The problem is related to moisture and perspiration. Guys who are very active are prone to this. Removing the hair is priority one. I shave two areas of my body, excluding the face- My equipment and my armpits. After showering pour some rubbing alcohol in a damp washcloth and go over these two areas thoroughly, be careful if you recently shaved the junk. Repeat if necessary. Let the goods air out before dressing. Sometimes throw some baby powder on the goods if your not seeing a lady that day or after your go to bed shower (I've got to take two a day. The morning one wakes me up.)
Put that thing in the sink and wash it good before you present it! Wash everything from penis to asshole and we will be good friends.
Brandee and I attended the cock (and pussy)-washing seminar but it seemed like a lot of people where busy that day...
Was taint covered during that seminar?
Clorox softens the scabs too, hers and mine!
Wash rinse and repeat as desired! Got it
Solution: Feminine Deodorant Spray, masks the smell of rotten fish, so a little ball funk should be no problem.
Everything was covered in the seminar. If no one reads anything else I say, please let this be the one exception...dudes WASH YOUR ASS! Do not forget about it when washing the rest of that stuff. Ass is where the smell is coming from!!

Deodorant body spray sounds like the absolute worst solution to the problem. It does not mask anything only adds another element to your disgusting smell.
Everything was covered in the seminar. If no one reads anything else I say, please let this be the one exception...dudes WASH YOUR ASS! Do not forget about it when washing the rest of that stuff. Ass is where the smell is coming from!!

Deodorant body spray sounds like the absolute worst solution to the problem. It does not mask anything only adds another element to your disgusting smell. Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Spoken like a true professional... That was such a turn on reading that post I almost called you.. .
I have yet to have a man show up smelling as funky as people say they do... i hope one never does lol....
I will be sure to not bathe for a couple of days and eat Taco Bell during those days, too.
omg gross lol
Products for men are out there!

http://nutscents.com/

OR