Trump Has Epstein Killed. Body Count Raises

Part of my volunteer work includes thanking God every day that you are not a Trump supporter plus supporting your rights as a gay man.

Is that what its called when you cant get anymore clients? Retirement. Hum ok. That's great helping gay people, whatever than means. Let me summarize this, you retired because of a lack of business and now you do volunteer work. Originally Posted by themystic

Hardly any tweets with that POV...perhaps the title is very tricky for the average Trumptard
Hi RM. Zero proof of that Originally Posted by themystic
About as much proof as there is for this thread title.

About as much proof as there is for this thread title. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Part of my volunteer work includes thanking God every day that you are not a Trump supporter plus supporting your rights as a gay man. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Another failed post from a washed up hooker, I mean retired hooker. Good luck in life. Im sure you paid your self employment taxes and will be fine. Oh fuck, I forgot you went from poverty under Obama to fabulously wealthy under Trump. In one year no less. Enjoy your volunteer work
  • R.M.
  • 08-10-2019, 02:37 PM
Who ties your shoes in the morning?
  • R.M.
  • 08-10-2019, 04:27 PM
^ What did you do today to help your fellow man? Besides conversing about Jeff?
^ What did you do today to help your fellow man? Besides conversing about Jeff? Originally Posted by R.M.
I bought a ticket to Disneyland for a Mother and her disabled child. Really
^ What did you do today to help your fellow man? Besides conversing about Jeff? Originally Posted by R.M.

Replaced MB on vo47l12dfia that was toast. PS voltage(quiescent) now 5 V. No landfill for this LCD
Also channel scanned Opal's TV so that she can watch Cowboys game tonight OTA for free...old lady can't afford cable or Direct TV/Dish anymore. Also stopped my Yankee neighbors from killing an actual Texas Red ant bed (favorite food of Horned Toads)