What on a woman's body that drive you crazy?

As long as she is hot everything.......
Definitly ass!!!
A very deep throat.
We are all different, it's a fact! In every aspect of life we are either attracted to or intrigued by different things. When it comes to women, we all have our preferences and the little details about a woman's body that drive us nuts! Let's take me for example. Other than the obvious parts on a woman's body (and I'm an eyes (green, brown and hazel being my favorite) and ass man, I lovve them :P) There are some little things on a woman's body that I'm especially attracted to.
One of these is the two dimples on some women's lower back. I find them so sexy, especially when they peak out of their jeans!! Another thing I like is that little "diamond" that forms in between the legs, just under the buttocks. Looks especially nice when a naked woman is lying on the bed on her stomach.

I would like to know which things you like? Girls, please chime in on what you like too!!!

Can't wait to see all your answers
Originally Posted by Grecco
Having YOU on my body drives me crazy lol!
i'm a thigh man myself... thick toned but not fat thighs... also a nice apple bottom back to ass to thigh ratio

i'm usually attracted by the shape of some women's eyes too.. the color doesn't really matter as long as they have the right shape
Having YOU on my body drives me crazy lol! Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
aawww, I bet you say that to all the girls... LOL
I love eyes!
I love eyes! Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
I also love eyes Roxy. like some nice green eyes staring at you from across the bar, restaurant, table, bed, etc. saying come here. Yup, love them!
just one thing...skin...and everything it covers
Oh yes skin helps I am sure muscle tissue and bones are not that attractive.
TFF!!!
A talented tongue! The curve of a beautiful neck. Earlobes. Freckles. Eyes. Ass. Legs. Dimples above the perfect ass. Hair. Toes. Twat. Lips. Damn, I like it all!
1.Ass n Thighs

2. Skin tone, not just complexion but overall healthiness

3. Smile and Teeth
For me it's a combination of things. It's the woman herself, personality the look on her face. It's what she is showing and everything she isn't that really pulls me in. I know that's vague but it really is different with every woman, that's the reason I got into the hobby in the first place. It can be as simple as the way her hair smells.
i love here breat