How Far to Cum see a provider

I drove to SA from Houston and back same night, drove back home with a big grind all the way home. One of the best experience ever Camille Fox was well worth the drive.
LMFAO!!! Originally Posted by Mr Woody
btw....it's insect spray.
I drove to SA from Houston and back same night, drove back home with a big grind all the way home. One of the best experience ever Camille Fox was well worth the drive. Originally Posted by pootie tang79
I had a scheduled appointment with her around he first of the year. It was cancelled due to her visit being cut short. I waited almost 6 months for her return visit. And when she showed up she made it all worth while. She's a fantastic woman with wonderful curves. She is in a class all by herself! She's beautiful and charming and exceedingly intelligent. A beautiful combination and a rare commodity.

Drove to Beaumont once to meet a chick i met on a date site. She turn out to be deaf but she was a great fuck. 100 miles exactly from my apt.
I had someone drive from Alabama to OKC when I was visiting last month. 4-5 hours each way I believe.
I had a scheduled appointment with her around he first of the year. It was cancelled due to her visit being cut short. I waited almost 6 months for her return visit. And when she showed up she made it all worth while. She's a fantastic woman with wonderful curves. She is in a class all by herself! She's beautiful and charming and exceedingly intelligent. A beautiful combination and a rare commodity.

Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
I'd definitely make that hike to see that extraordinary woman again H.H.

I had someone drive from Alabama to OKC when I was visiting last month. 4-5 hours each way I believe. Originally Posted by Kylie Nicole
Hmm...are you sure that wasn't from Amarillo to OKC? Alabama woulda taken a considerable bit longer...that woulda been quite a hike for some pussy. And damn btw...working on that review.

I would definitely make a long drive to see her too ... Miss Camille Fox is so hot = )

Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
No dude not the spiderman outfit again.
Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
You made me laugh so hard ... I nearly spilled my beer all over the keyboard ... Lol = )

The nine legged hobbyist. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

Spidey ... yup = )
For these that are hating me for starting this post, sorry about the way you feel. But get a live, a hate my review for the recap of my trip to Heaven when it hits
  • cr76
  • 10-18-2015, 08:36 AM
i drove to the other side of town.
That doesn't sound that bad. I drive 4 hrs from Dfw to Houston and back at least 3 times a month.
Earlier in the year I had a cancellation on a vacation that I'd planned - decided to road trip the money. Went to Dallas and saw 3 providers in 3 days then to St Lewis Mo then to Springfield and Kansas City saw 5 more, then to Oklahoma City for a double. All together 1800 miles and saw some outstanding providers (and 1 not so much) had a great time but was completely wore out by the time I got back. Had to go to work to get some rest LOL
That doesn't sound that bad. I drive 4 hrs from Dfw to Houston and back at least 3 times a month. Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Miss Kaitlyn is so Awesome : )

#MissKaitlynAwesome

One of these days I'll get to #Kaitlyn
Miss Kaitlyn is so Awesome : )

#MissKaitlynAwesome

Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
Thanks sweetie im glad I got to see you again this trip. Feel free to post the pics if you'd like