I don't know who is more shameful, the guy offering the bribe or the Congressmen who took it?

We send Israel millions, and they use some of it to bribe our representatives? Bribing our politicians with our money? If this is true, Cotton should be expelled from the Senate, and we should break off diplomatic relations with Israel. Enough of this insanity.
I don't see the outrage.

Elected Officials take campaign contributions from those that they agree with. Israel has a huge lobbying network to insure that they contribute to Officials who will plead their cause.

Is it against our laws for a super pac headquartered in Israel to contribute to American Campaigns? Originally Posted by Jackie S
And what about odumass sending over HIS "campaign team " to help out BibI's opponent in the last Israeli election ?
chimp
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
LOSER
  • DSK
  • 01-10-2016, 07:49 AM
We send Israel millions, and they use some of it to bribe our representatives? Bribing our politicians with our money? If this is true, Cotton should be expelled from the Senate, and we should break off diplomatic relations with Israel. Enough of this insanity. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You want to put a guy in jail for accepting a campaign contribution from an entity promoting a philosophy he agrees with and wants to help anyway? What politician doesn't do that?

It is a little different than a judge accepting a bribe from you to help your client, isn't it?
So you think it's OK that a foreign head of state offers a gratuity to a US policy maker, JL?

Maybe you should go back to bullying people with your bare fists.
You want to put a guy in jail for accepting a campaign contribution from an entity promoting a philosophy he agrees with and wants to help anyway? What politician doesn't do that?

It is a little different than a judge accepting a bribe from you to help your client, isn't it? Originally Posted by DSK
It was not a contribution. It was a payment for services. Using foreign aid to influence our policy. And you don't have a problem with that? It's called "bribery", and it's a crime. On both sides.
  • DSK
  • 01-11-2016, 01:12 PM
It was not a contribution. It was a payment for services. Using foreign aid to influence our policy. And you don't have a problem with that? It's called "bribery", and it's a crime. On both sides. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
If you can prove it was payment for services, yes I have a problem with it.
I wonder if there was a BBJ involved? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If Turdy ... The Cum Guzzlin' ... Idiot Turdfly ... would have been involved ... he would have given ...

... 28 BBBJ's x MSOG ...

Does Turdy ... "SPIT" or "SWALLOW" ???
You're eaten up with it. Good. Eat it up Coog and three time loser.

Bibi knew he was dealing with a bunch of idiots, so he played the asshole card.

I wonder if there was a BBJ involved?

http://www.dailynewsbin.com/news/rep...an-deal/23464/

And

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2016/01...-nuclear-deal/ Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hahaha, oh let me guess the only reason why your lowlife Zionist ass is posting this is because a Republican is involved. You stupid shit. By the way the BBJ is coming from you, you're sucking your own dick as usual, lol.

Jim
If you were able to read, then you'd know that I am no Zionist. Neither is my ass.

Of course that would also require a level of reading comprehension, which as we know, you also don't have.
If you were able to read, then you'd know that I am no Zionist. Neither is my ass.

Of course that would also require a level of reading comprehension, which as we know, you also don't have. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Trust me I can read, and I've read stuff you'll never get your hands on and yes you are a Zionist Jew. You are also caught up in the Right, Left political paradigm which proves you're an idiot.

Jim
Trust me I can read, and I've read stuff you'll never get your hands on and yes you are a Zionist Jew. You are also caught up in the Right, Left political paradigm which proves you're an idiot.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Explain yourself, dipshit. You sound like Donald Trump.

You don't know shit. Trust me!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
  • DSK
  • 01-12-2016, 09:42 AM
Explain yourself, dipshit. You sound like Donald Trump.

You don't know shit. Trust me!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He doesn't know you if his thinks you are Jewish, since you are not.
He doesn't know you if his thinks you are Jewish, since you are not. Originally Posted by DSK
Says a true Jew.