Worst pick up line ever

Don't start labeling yourself as a number, because you're far from just that. I've met some freaking dimes in my somewhat young lifetime and can say looks/numbers don't define a womans worth. You can be beautiful(9), smart and have a black heart, or be beautiful dumb and good spirited, 2/3 still isn't good enough, at least for the guys how respect themselves. Just remember if a guy trys to simplify your sexiness down to a number, he's a shollow shell of a man. Next time just give him the cold shoulder, because people like that are not worth a second more of your time.
disregard...
Are you from Tennesee?

No? Wull you de only "ten' ah see!

<*groan*>
I agree with Greekseeker Brooke what the guy said to you was rude and insensitive.
Personally I've been with you Brooke BCD and found you to be pretty and sexy but what made you most attractive was your attitude it is sweet and welcoming.
also you were fully clothed

I doubt he had a notion of your "bodacious ta-ta's"
From texts from last night: I asked a girl if I could buy her a drink, she had I have a boyfriend. So I said, well I have a goldfish! She said what? I replied, oh I'm sorry I thought we were talking about shit that doesnt matter.
"You'd look hotter with my cum in your hair."
After reading some of the pick up lines in this thread I feel much better! Also thanks to everyone who had nice things to say about me
My personal favorites...

"You don't look like a provider"
"Honey, do you love as good as you look"
"If I swore you were an angel would you treat me like the devil tonight"
"Judging from the cover, I'd love to read the book"
Baby you gotta be tired cause you been running through my mind all night .....
This really younger looking guy at a bar was trying to convince me he was an orthopedic surgeon. He then asked me if I would ever let him operate on me. When I said hell no he then asked, "well what would you let me do to you then?"
This really younger looking guy at a bar was trying to convince me he was an orthopedic surgeon. He then asked me if I would ever let him operate on me. When I said hell no he then asked, "well what would you let me do to you then?" Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Victoria, you really missed a chance to rank this guy. You shoulda said, "I'd let you suck my dick."
TopCat
Hey, do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checkin' out ma' package!

I love every bone in your body... especially mine.
Victoria, you really missed a chance to rank this guy. You shoulda said, "I'd let you suck my dick."
TopCat Originally Posted by topcat19542001
LMAO, this is awesome. I will have to remember that for next time.