What is going on around here????

OK lets all go and grab a beer, wine, vodka...whatever floats your boat, rub are ears and say woosah! hehe Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
mmm, yeah, baybah....
OK lets all go and grab a beer, wine, vodka...whatever floats your boat, rub are ears and say woosah! hehe Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
can i rub your ears while your *ahem* busy?. i promise to scream woosah when im done
How about I rub your ears while I'm drinking my beer....AND i will scream woosah
DEAL!!!
What's the point of this place...it it's not just reviews about fun experiences...
Not constant drama...attacks..and getting providers to quit...
Most of us dont have endless hours to be on here posting every minute of everyday like others....
So "they" become our voice...and at some point this needs to be addressed..
ALOT of people dont post here anymore because of the negativity here on the board..... Originally Posted by snoopdogg
snoopdog I hear you! Its what is being contributed that I do not like. I understand info in reveiws. But all the put downs, and disrepute on anyone that does not have the same view point. Hell I do not blame the providers and hobbyest that do not post anymore! Originally Posted by levibob56

Then contribute something of your own......

Start some threads that you consider to be "positive".....

You know why no one cares for what you whiners whine about?

All you do is whine!

You don't start or participate in the fun threads... You don't do ISO's....

You don't post information useful to others.....

You don't review......

All you do is Whine about a few people who you don't like.....
Wahhh
Wahhhh
Wahhhhhh
How about I rub your ears while I'm drinking my beer....AND i will scream woosah Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
promises, promises... hehehe
Then contribute something of your own......

Start some threads that you consider to be "positive".....

You know why no one cares for what you whiners whine about?

All you do is whine!

You don't start or participate in the fun threads... You don't do ISO's....

You don't post information useful to others.....

You don't review......

All you do is Whine about a few people who you don't like.....
Wahhh
Wahhhh
Wahhhhhh Originally Posted by Whispers
It doesn't take X number of posts to be qualified to determine if someone is behaving like a 14 year old World of Warcraft player or not...
Believe it or not, I don't know where the hell that RTM button is but will figure it out. I happen to know GMouse. Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
Not only can the red triangle be used when appropreiate but as Whispers just told me in my "we need a DON'T LIKE button" thread, we can rate threads. AT the top the blue buttons that say thread tools etc. and there is a rate this thread. I'm going to start using that button.

So Snoop thanks for posting, I think you have every right to say that that wasn't the direction you wanted this board to go. THANK YOU!

It can be more polite but it takes all the guys and gals to speak up.
I'm with you Roxy cheers baby! Oh and Max you have the hottest, and most deliscious RTM button in Austin!
I'm with you Roxy, cheers baby! Oh and Max, you have the hottest and most deliscious RTM button in Austin!
Not only can the red triangle be used when appropreiate but as Whispers just told me in my "we need a DON'T LIKE button" thread, we can rate threads. AT the top the blue buttons that say thread tools etc. and there is a rate this thread. I'm going to start using that button.

So Snoop thanks for posting, I think you have every right to say that that wasn't the direction you wanted this board to go. THANK YOU!

It can be more polite but it takes all the guys and gals to speak up. Originally Posted by Dagny D.E.W.
You are right. He has a right to post but what is his contribution? There are plenty of hobbyists that are not Whispers starting threads. There are also many providers who do that too. When is snoopdog going to actually help with changing instead of bitching how he thinks things are?

Sixx
The way I see this. Snoop is trying to get more of us too get involved without a few INDIVIDUALS turning a thread in to a pissing contest.
You are too funny. Anyone can participate on the board. Your posting of this crybaby thread proves that. I ould like to know who is the bigger wuss.... snoopmuttymutt or greymouse....

Sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
C'mon Six. Greymouse is NOT a wuss. I don't know snoopdogg. Have you met them, or is this based merely on their past posts? I swear, as anyone who has spent any time with him would attest, he is all man... the really great kind you can't hardly find anymore. I agree 100% with maxeen, greymouse rates 1000 oks.

....Surely, you aren't seeking to discredit others just because they differ from your own POV?

Love ya,
Crystal
Thank You
I agree 100%
What's the point of this place...it it's not just reviews about fun experiences...
Not constant drama...attacks..and getting providers to quit...
Most of us dont have endless hours to be on here posting every minute of everyday like others....
So "they" become our voice...and at some point this needs to be addressed..
ALOT of people dont post here anymore because of the negativity here on the board..... Originally Posted by snoopdogg

Snoopdogg,

As you can see I don't post reviews, haven't in years publicly, but I contribute to the board in many ways with fellow hobbyist back channels, but I personally am having a hard time with your concept what the board is about or should be.....You, like everyone of the 57,000 plus members here have a right to post anything of any nature with in the rules of the board. Thou you have to remember that the board is owned and operated by several members and the rules have and will be enforced. But as a member you can steer this board in any direction you want as long as the fellow members want to go that direction as well. But sitting here and posting whinning remarks only declines your chance to set presence.

Lead, contribute, hell make me want to listen to you, I enjoy and look up to mentors.....but "whinners"....they are just useless products that no one really wants to deal with.

Its your choice....do what you want with it, if you don't post and contribute you have no reason to comment.

I personally hope that you will start with positive contributions to the board, enlighten us....no one's choice but your own...

Hope to hear from you and hope that I see what you are really about, what you can give to the community....ENLIGHTEN ME AND OTHERS!

dog soldier 4 you're welcome to join in also....I bet you have alott to offer as well, join in, I personally want to hear from you all...