The value of P411

I still think p411 is gold. My p411 inquiry’s will get priority booking more often than not. A lot of ladies don’t bother to respond to reference requests or respond weeks later (that recently happened lol) also I feel it is the best way to get that rare same day booking.
I hope Gina finds a way to keep P411 alive and allow new ladies to join. It has served me well over the years.
Been a member for many years. Kudos to Gina for successfully creating a quality web offering where nothing of similar integrity and quality existed before or since.
  • OT8
  • 01-26-2019, 07:07 AM
Reality. I do all my hobby on P411 and use eccie to cross reference. Keeps life stable. I was out for almost a year and Gina reached out, restored my account, full creditials and my okays for references, all intact like nothing ever happened. Good people.
P411 is still the gold standard , And really for me the only contacts I make . I hope they can keep it going ( at least till the BP case fails)
Yes, I regret it!
Re P411. I have no idea what the future hold for P411. BUT I know I’ve gotten my money’s worth plus from it over the years. Gina is incredibly smart, resourceful, and takes care of her business. I’ve never lost acdime betting on Gina. She’llfigure out a way to keep it relevant and useful if I need to pinch pennies somewhere, damned if I’m going to do on something that has paid for itself multiple times in the past. I’ll cut somewhere else if it comes to that.
Personally, I still enjoy p411! its ease of use, it's user-friendly set up, the only thing I'm seeing is different now: guys are forced to actually send you an official request versus float around in your DMs all day. Cause some knew exactly what they were doing..
Been a member for many years. Kudos to Gina for successfully creating a quality web offering where nothing of similar integrity and quality existed before or since. Originally Posted by gntman
Absolutely. I’ve been a member since 2011 and I love P411. P411 appointment requests always received prompt attention and received priority over non P411 clients.

If you guys are members of P411, definitely renew your membership and don’t let it lapse. It’s worth ît. And no new clients or providers are being accepted now.
I'm too much of a hobby ho to actually need it for verification...at least in DFW. Where it works for me is visiting ladies or when I rarely go out of town. Sometimes I find ladies on P411 that are not on Eccie (although they may have reviews on Eccie).

My biggest gripe at this point is the price point. Think about what it was a few years ago to what it is now--we are getting a lot less than before. Ladies used to be able to post their full menu or advertise in the available now section--not anymore. Now you are telling me no new ladies can join so my pool of selection is limited to the ladies that are on there now? Its actually ironic since there is still option to search for "New Providers in the Last 7 Days"

I'm also not happy with the payment options. I like doing a full year but my only option is bitcoin or money order for anything over 6 months. 6 month sub is $99 but a 1 year is $149. I'd save more by getting the year sub but I can't pay in a convenient manner.

I know all of these decisions were triggered by ongoing laws, but I'm still undecided as to how to proceed.
I hope Gina finds a way to keep P411 alive and allow new ladies to join. It has served me well over the years. Originally Posted by TinMan

I totally agree.

With the misinformation that have been the major bulk of Eccie communications about members to try to dissuade providers from seeing other members over the years, mainly due to personal agendas and spreading of falsehoods to try to be a minion for the popular kids, p411 has made all the difference in letting providers know the truth about in-session personalities, reliability of both the provider and hobbyist and safety and security that only it can do (without the providers having to jump through hoops having other providers not get back to them for a reference check, all they basically have to do is see the OKs a hobbyist has). And all without the obvious biased drama!

Thank you Gina!
My biggest gripe at this point is the price point. Think about what it was a few years ago to what it is now--we are getting a lot less than before. Ladies used to be able to post their full menu or advertise in the available now section--not anymore. Now you are telling me no new ladies can join so my pool of selection is limited to the ladies that are on there now? Its actually ironic since there is still option to search for "New Providers in the Last 7 Days"

I'm also not happy with the payment options. I like doing a full year but my only option is bitcoin or money order for anything over 6 months. 6 month sub is $99 but a 1 year is $149. I'd save more by getting the year sub but I can't pay in a convenient manner.

I know all of these decisions were triggered by ongoing laws, but I'm still undecided as to how to proceed.[/QUOTE]

Sir, I agree! I also am on the fence, but I don't see any alternative options out in 'hobby world'. My two pet peeves from the past year were ladies who wanted X # of P411 OKs and 3 or so 'recent' references. One of these gals actually looked at my profile. 3 months later. Then there are the ones who just don't answer at all. I felt like I was wasting my money on P411. Granted the problem is on the providers, but it still stings.
P-411 is my Go-to for new friends, and also letting my repeat friends know I’m available that day. It’s hard to screen new friends on eccie due to the response time for some providers responding. P-411 is best for me when it comes to same day fun!
Did you post that gripe just for my benefit, Coyote? I thought you might have stopped playing that old, scratchy record by now.
  • Crock
  • 01-27-2019, 12:38 PM
Let me know if I'm wrong on any of these:
  • P411 doesn't allow new ladies to join.
  • P411 doesn't allow new guys to join.
  • Gina has announced that P411 will be shuttering in the near future.

I realize that, over the years, P411 has been a valuable service to some. But I fail to see how it can be considered going forward.

Even a few years back, before P411 got rid of many of its features, I found it to be too expensive for my taste (not to mention the big privacy/trust issue). Now? C'mon...