Trump Is in Trouble and He Knows It

Hopefully the GOP will get its act together and have some worthwhile candidates. Originally Posted by VitaMan
I don't think that will be a problem.
If anyone is in trouble, it is Biden. Lots of promises, nearly zero results...with, perhaps, that half-baked "gun control" legislation, the first major "win" of his term. The GOP could run a half-rotten potato against Biden, and it would win a general election right now.
With the economy going so good the demcraps have nothing to worry about...it's the economy stupid!!
YR and VM have the TDS to the point ALL of their thread have a common theme...Trump Trump Trump Trump.
He has them triggered and I LOVE IT!!
YR likes shanky females like moochelle. she is shankiest as one can get it.
And that has what to do with the topic of this thread, AE?

Please try to keep on topic. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Don't say please to that stupid cunt.
If anyone is in trouble, it is Biden. Lots of promises, nearly zero results...with, perhaps, that half-baked "gun control" legislation, the first major "win" of his term. The GOP could run a half-rotten potato against Biden, and it would win a general election right now. Originally Posted by SecretE
First off Biden doesn't give a fuck if he wins if he even runs. And for sure if he gets beat he wont whine like a pussy ass 2 year old for over a year after. Fuck trump train mother fuckers.
With the economy going so good the demcraps have nothing to worry about...it's the economy stupid!!
YR and VM have the TDS to the point ALL of their thread have a common theme...Trump Trump Trump Trump.
He has them triggered and I LOVE IT!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Yawn...
First off Biden doesn't give a fuck if he wins if he even runs. And for sure if he gets beat he wont whine like a pussy ass 2 year old for over a year after. Fuck trump train mother fuckers. Originally Posted by royamcr
When did I ever mention "Trump"? Personally, I don't think he is running in 2024. Rent is still $0, it appears.
Who the fuck else would you be talking about dumbass? Fuck your rent, that is stupid fuck talk.
First off Biden doesn't give a fuck if he wins if he even runs. And for sure if he gets beat he wont whine like a pussy ass 2 year old for over a year after. Fuck trump train mother fuckers. Originally Posted by royamcr
That's because Biden doesn't have any class and he lives by double standards. Plus he doesn't care about the country anyway. He's content being a useful idiot for the Democratic Party.
YR likes shanky females like moochelle. she is shankiest as one can get it. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
What is she running for? And what does Michelle Obama have to do with Trump?

You’re either thick or trying to hijack another thread.

If you prefer, I’ll start another thread about Melania, the former first “Lady.”
Don't say please to that stupid cunt. Originally Posted by royamcr
You should set yourself down in front of a mirror and reflect on the value of your words. While you're at it: Get a frick'n clue pal.
...I’ll start another thread about Melania, the former first “Lady.” Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Could you include a video of her dancing with her schlong flopping about like Moochelle's so we can compare?
Trump is 75-4 backing winning candidates, he still cast one hell of a shadow on the Grand Ole Party. On the other hand Dems are begging and demanding Biden stay away from their campaigns. Now that is laughable. There is someone in trouble, it just isn’t King Donald Originally Posted by oilfieldace
And of course there's all the polls... Which show
TRUMP is way out in front of ANY candidate - Repub OR Dem
- for 2024.

... Does the Politico article mention this?
If so - I didn't see it mentioned.
And If not - Why Not?

#### Salty
My you have potty fingers, do you wipe after taking a morning Biden.

BTW, have you watched or heard Biden , he is a non stop whiner!!