Anything new and interesting happening in this forum?

TBF, in the age before studios and promoters you retards were saying Susan was in her 30s. Originally Posted by janusinstereo
Are you saying I'm one of those "retards" as you say? You're barking up the wrong tree if you are.
But but but ntx and and his handles are eccie justice that call out promoters and he is the eccie expert… or is he the promoter with many handles? Originally Posted by chungjang
I'm not the one with multiple banned handles like you nor do I have any other handles past or present. You need to come up with something new Peter.
Are you saying I'm one of those "retards" as you say? You're barking up the wrong tree if you are. Originally Posted by ntxguy
“Retard”. Puhahahaha… The Expert Retard
Name.. need names.. Originally Posted by chungjang
I am your Daddy, mister chung jajang mein… I am #1 Promoter bwahahahha
Are you saying I'm one of those "retards" as you say? You're barking up the wrong tree if you are. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Depends. How old do you think Susan is?

But but but ntx and and his handles are eccie justice that call out promoters and he is the eccie expert… or is he the promoter with many handles? Originally Posted by chungjang
All I'm saying is that even in the before times dudes couldn't correctly guess a girls age to save their own life.
Depends. How old do you think Susan is?

All I'm saying is that even in the before times dudes couldn't correctly guess a girls age to save their own life. Originally Posted by janusinstereo
Very Especially promoters like ntxguy (not specifically ntx handle but one of his promoting handles)
Very Especially promoters like ntxguy (not specifically ntx handle but one of his promoting handles) Originally Posted by chungjang
New hobbyist here. Can you tell me which handles are promoters? I'm about to start to get verified by some of these studio agencies but don't want to book with someone with bad service. Id probably just go back to indy then
Very Especially promoters like ntxguy (not specifically ntx handle but one of his promoting handles) Originally Posted by chungjang
yes, I can see the handles. many
I dont know, I personally think that the studio scene is much better than indy even WITH all the promoters.
I know to temper my expectations and every once in a while I find a gem. Better than indy where everyone is definitely fat with bad service. Between the amps and studios I must have cip'd 100 different broads. In my wildest dreams I wouldn't have come up with that number before I discovered the studio scene.