Flaked by Lola Bunz Twice

Sorry this happened to you txboi2013. When I asked her to postpone the session a bit she said she had a regular coming and took precedence over me. Sad to learn that's not the case.
A regular client starts out as a first time client, but I highly doubt it that was the case, not saying she did not tell you that, but that she was telling you the truth. I had initially contacted Lola Bunz through p411 a few days in advance and, after her screening, she told me I was all good to go. I was going to send her an appointment request through p411, but she told me that was not necessary because I was already screened (in hindsight, a bad mistake).

When I text her in the early afternoon to confirm our evening appointment, she waited till 20 minutes until our appointment time was to text back, so I told her we would have to do it later in the evening so that I can get into the shower and all, which she said was fine as she had nothing else to do. I get ready, she text me her address and when I arrived to the entrance of the complex, text her for her building and apt number. She just tells me the building number and I go on back to it and wait in my car by the building number she told me to go to. Text her 5 more times, no response, then finally, she says she needs 15 minutes.

After 30 minutes, text her if she is ready yet, she asks for 5 more minutes then she would tell me the apt number, 20 minutes later, I text her that I am leaving and as I am entering to get on the freeway, Lola tells me that it is my fault that I left because she was ready. When I make it home, I log on and she is in Eccie chat!

Best bet IMO is to set the appointment through p411, if you are a member, and not if, but when she flakes as she does, send an email to Gina about what she did and at least she will have it noted to her account.
It's hobby wheel of fortune.

Maybe she has a wheel with different times on it that she spins to
see how long a guy has to wait.
Literally just happened to me to. I got delayed about 5 mins due to traffic but let her know well in advance. Text her that I was at the store up the street to grab hats (her request). Showed up at the complex and called--no answer. Txt her I was there...delayed response she told me to give her a few mins. (pretty normal with her) I had called her for a reason since i could find the correct bldg and she txt me right around the time I stumbled upon it.

At that point I was waiting...STILL--and still had no apt number. Finally i text her I'm leaving and instantly she responds with the apt number so i head up. Knock three times...text her that i was at the door and no answer. Finally just go. I send her a text saying "I'm out"

2 mins later she says she was doing a errand.

noun
a short journey undertaken in order to deliver or collect something, often on someone else's behalf.

how the hell are you on an errand in your own apt. Mind you the time it took me to get the apt number and knock on her door was less than a minute.

Whats upsetting is that we had been texting 3hrs prior to the appointment nonstop and about an hour after the appointment was supposed to happen. Instead of saying something like "my bad" I didn't hear you knocking" (still a shitty excuse) or "if you are still here come back" She tried to blame me like it was my fault and said it wasn't an NC/NS.

Shes been a go to girl for me in the past but shes been inconsistent lately. Originally Posted by txboi2013
Okay this is what bugs me. Why in the world would you as a woman ask a man that us coming to you for your service that you offer then expect him to go and pick up the condoms. That's insane to me.
I have the getting some condoms request happen to me on quite a few occasions in the past as well.

I don't know if it's a stalling technique or a anti-LE technique.

I doubt that the provider would not just get a 24/36 pack for the day.

Maybe it's kinda exciting for the dudes to pick out what condoms they wanna use too, so there's that aspect to it.

Sometimes I know a couple of providers that I've seen texts in the bathroom while they are cleaning themselves.

Personally, I would not use a condom that I myself did not buy in any situation. Hobby life or real life.