Tall or short

Tall or short really doesn't matter. I like mine horizontal. Originally Posted by coventricity

good one.
I'd love to see her (Lilith) but I can't get a call back after 3 months of trying...any suggesstions or help? I prefer tall btw... I'd have to say b/c of the legs.
I love tall women because I'm tall myself (6'6").
I wonder who's the tallest provider on this site. Anyone seen anyone over 6'3 who provides?
OK, let's put the shoe on the other foot. Ladies, what are your experiences with height challenged men? Especially if you are very tall.

I have seen two wonderful ladies who are in the 6' range. I am only 5'5". They were both wonderful to me so I no longer let that stop me in seeing someone. I admit it took me a long time to have the courage to see Fancyinheels because of that. Once I saw her I could kick myself for waiting so long.

Actually most of the women I've seen have been taller than I am because I don't choose a lady based on height but on personality and what I feel is chemistry. Then, too, as short as I am not many women will be shorter than me.

So I can't really say that I've seen enough shorter ladies to make a good comparison. Maybe I need to see a few and see if there is a difference than is noticeable.
  • MrGiz
  • 01-24-2011, 05:45 AM
I luv itty-bitty petite women.... but I also enjoy "model" type bodies too.... big boobs aren't important to me , but nice legs & ass are definitely a turn-on!!

Giz
I like anything taller than me, in 5'1"
In School I dated one that dated in at 4'11" tight as heck, and lots of fun...

Later dated one at 6'2"... also lots of fun.....

as stated earlier..... Horizontal works well.... it is the great equalizer !!!!
In School I dated one that dated in at 4'11" tight as heck, and lots of fun...

Later dated one at 6'2"... also lots of fun.....

as stated earlier..... Horizontal works well.... it is the great equalizer !!!! Originally Posted by Torqueman
Not when you're as short and klutzy as I am.
  • LynnT
  • 01-24-2011, 08:13 AM
I dont care in this business but in the real world I am 5ft 7 and love stilettos 4" or more so I run around almost 6ft often.

Me like a tall man. One that can pick me up while we are in the middle of the hottest make out.

I always think of that scene in the old movie Roadhouse with Patrick Swayze(sp?). As long ago as I saw that move.. its burned in my memory like I saw it yesterday. lol
Ha ha Charles !! 2 funny
I guess I like women to be close to my own height 6'1". Too much of a height difference and one could be a head higher than the other which makes kissing while in missionary, lotus etc difficult.
I am short too. 5'7" and I find both extremes very appealing. I like shorter women because it makes me feel taller but I have always fantasized about being with a much taller woman (over 6 foot) so I can have a little Attack of the 50 Foot Woman Fantasy..

The only thing better than long legs wrapped around you is short legs trying. Personally I'm an equal oppertunity john.
The only thing better than long legs wrapped around you is short legs trying. Personally I'm an equal oppertunity john. Originally Posted by nightrider1960
"short legs trying" oh thats a good visual... lol