Providers Handle, Proximity, Intersection Most Helpful Information.

I always try and put crossroads in my ad title. Right now though since I haven't rented my weekly I'll be utilizing daily hotels but I still stick to a general area like Carrollton/lewisville. Or I'll say right now I'm NEAR 35/georgebush which will always be no more than a 5min radius of those hwys.
Easy fix!

MODS.......don’t give credit for a review unless the review title follows the two formats:

“Outcall- Type whatever the fuck you want”

Or

“Incall- Providers name & nearest interstate/highway/toll road and the exit”.

Just get the Mods on board with enforcing a no credit for reviews until the titles are corrected, and they will get corrected!!
With all respect SK, "near 635/PGBT" is NOT 5 minutes depending on traffic.....I'd suggest you add which quadrant (NE/SW. etc) of that intersection.....I drive that daily could be 20 minutes if I choose the wrong quadrant.
35 not 635.....they cross
Easy fix!

MODS.......don’t give credit for a review unless the review title follows the two formats:

“Outcall- Type whatever the fuck you want”

Or

“Incall- Providers name & nearest interstate/highway/toll road and the exit”.

Just get the Mods on board with enforcing a no credit for reviews until the titles are corrected, and they will get corrected!! Originally Posted by StrnAgn

Easier fix: guys just do it. As much as I’d like to see this become the common practice, if most guys don’t see the value in it (and I don’t understand why they don’t) then I don’t see making the mods do more work as a viable solution.
A little off topic but I get annoyed when I put out an ISO for incall in Plano and I’ll get responses from providers located by Love Field or Arlington.
A little off topic but I get annoyed when I put out an ISO for incall in Plano and I’ll get responses from providers located by Love Field or Arlington. Originally Posted by bashar
LOL. I posted an ISO offering double the money for half the time for my birthday a couple of years ago. I expressed a requirement for incall in Fort Worth and a preference for a petite white, Latina or Asian. The only response I got was from a chunky black woman in Plano offering outcall.