Trump announces he has COVID 19

Karma is a bitch. He made fun of Biden and his giant masks and for staying 100 feet away from people and then that idiot gets what he made light of for so long.
So it is your opinion that Trump acquired a potentially deadly virus for his age and comorbidities just to rile up the left? Thats not the statement of a sundowner. That is the kind of thing that only a person that was born stupid could surmise. Originally Posted by smokedog01
No, you really don't get it. There is talk of a second wave. Trump is probably just as much of a puppet as Biden is. There is a reason for this type of announcement right before an election. I don't believe everything I hear. I question everything, that's not stupid, it's very smart.
He thinks Trump does not have Covid, he's just fucking with us to get a reaction. The right-wing on this Board is certified nuts.

I think the Democrats will sweep November 3rd. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I know what I am talking about dumb shit. It wouldn't surprise me if Biden soon will claim he has it too.
No, you really don't get it. There is talk of a second wave. Trump is probably just as much of a puppet as Biden is. There is a reason for this type of announcement right before an election. I don't believe everything I hear. I question everything, that's not stupid, it's very smart. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Do us all a favor. Tell us what site where you were able to gleam such otherworldly insight. This should be incredible and not at all a perfect example of what happens when people that believe everything that they read are given internet access.
These people see conspiracy everywhere. now he thinks Biden will fake having Covid as well??!!
I think they set Biden up as a Trojan horse to deliver the bug.
  • What if the unthinkable happens and Trump survives the Wuhan-Flu?
    • Egads! Bummer dudes and dudettes
  • What if he only takes Ibuprofen for a couple days, carries on and lives?
    • Yikes! Just like most people with the Kung-flu
  • What if he takes HCQ and is cured in 3 days?
    • OMG!! Armageddon! Panic in the streets!
  • What if he tests negative tomorrow?
    • How will you sleep at night?
I think they set Biden up as a Trojan horse to deliver the bug. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
What if the unthinkable happens and 99.98% of us survive and (dare I say it?) continue to survive and have to go to work and continue to do normal stuff? Nightmare scenario for some perhaps.

Former Chief Science Officer for Pfizer Says "Second Wave" Faked on False-Positive COVID Tests, "Pandemic is Over"

In a stunning development, a former Chief Science Officer for the pharmaceutical giant Pfizer says "there is no science to suggest a second wave should happen." The "Big Pharma" insider asserts that false positive results from inherently unreliable COVID tests are being used to manufacture a "second wave" based on "new cases."

Dr. Mike Yeadon, a former Vice President and Chief Science Officer for Pfizer for 16 years, says that half or even "almost all" of tests for COVID are false positives. Dr. Yeadon also argues that the threshold for herd immunity may be much lower than previously thought, and may have been reached in many countries already.

In an interview last week Dr. Yeadon was asked:

"we are basing a government policy, an economic policy, a civil liberties policy, in terms of limiting people to six people in a meeting...all based on, what may well be, completely fake data on this coronavirus?"

Dr. Yeadon answered with a simple "yes."...

So yea, some of the inexplicably not-banned-yet posters may actually survive and still be here to haunts us. Yeeeesh! Kinda makes your skin crawl...
In all honesty, sorry that Donald and Melania Trump caught the virus. The good news is they will receive the best medical care possible, and please don't take that as a political statement in any way.
I truly believe the dims somehow gave President Trump covid!
In all honesty, sorry that Donald and Melania Trump caught the virus. The good news is they will receive the best medical care possible, and please don't take that as a political statement in any way. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
That is asking way too much of those who question everything. Conspiracy everywhere lives.
That is asking way too much of those who question everything. Conspiracy everywhere lives. Originally Posted by Jam3768
Not an ounce of conspiracy theory in speedies post! Yet you inject your lunacy anyway!
You must be an avid msnbc follower!
I truly believe the dims somehow gave President Trump covid! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I think they set Biden up as a Trojan horse to deliver the bug. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I know what I am talking about dumb shit. It wouldn't surprise me if Biden soon will claim he has it too. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Not an ounce of conspiracy theory in speedies post! Yet you inject your lunacy anyway!
You must be an avid msnbc follower! Originally Posted by winn dixie
It’s a hoax, right?

In memory of the 200,000 + who have died and the millions who have lost a friend, neighbor, family member, coworker under TWITLER’S stewardship, I won’t laugh my ass off at your ridiculous comments.

Karma is a bitch
  • oeb11
  • 10-02-2020, 07:37 AM
My, My , My - what a pathetic bunch of DPST sheeples exulting over the Trump announcement that he and melania contracted the wuhan virus.

enjoy your gloating - if Trump were to become ill - symptomatic - it likely would have happened.

Goes to show the depravity and cruel total lack of morals, ethics, and anything but partisan hatred of the DPST racist, marxists.

Again - pathetic sheeples.

SR excepted from my rant!