I MADE A VIDEO GUYS!!!

Hey Ramblin, is that fapping I hear?

I will not be trying that... My video would most likely end with a stiletto up my nose. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

It was. I fapped. I admit it. I'm not ashamed.

Well I for one think you should at least try GD
I think you'd kill me....or at least I'd think I was in heaven. You have more moves than ex lax.
Very sexy!! Like said earlier, your little body is perfect, and those moves emphasize that little body's sexiness in a very tantalizing way !!

Thank you, TK!! Originally Posted by Ladies' Gent
Thanks LG!! MUAH
Thanks LG!! MUAH Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Grrrrr! It's been waaaaaaaaaaay too long, baby!
I think you'd kill me....or at least I'd think I was in heaven. You have more moves than ex lax. Originally Posted by Flyboy182
aw honey, I wouldn't kill you. But I will fuck your brains out

Grrrrr! It's been waaaaaaaaaaay too long, baby! Originally Posted by Ladies' Gent
as for you mister, it has been far to long.
I guess this is game on. If I disappear from the board I didn't survive.
love it ! I knew u would do great but WOW! Hottt !
I guess this is game on. If I disappear from the board I didn't survive. Originally Posted by Flyboy182
Eat your Wheaties baby!! I'm feeling frisky!! I got red handcuffs if you wanna try to slow me down. HA

love it ! I knew u would do great but WOW! Hottt !
Originally Posted by sarahlynn72701
Thank you girl!!
I guess this is game on. If I disappear from the board I didn't survive. Originally Posted by Flyboy182
Well, if you don't, the coroner won't have to worry about puttin' a 'fake' grin on your face, lol!!!!
I don't know what the hell he/she will do with the bulging eyes though!!
Great video Trinity.

Now come on all other providers, lets see you post a video.

GUYS ARE VISUAL CREATURES !!!
Great video Trinity.

GUYS ARE VISUAL CREATURES !!! Originally Posted by thebodyman
If she would have made it a little easier to compare to then I'm sure I would try ! I'm not gonna look silly not this year !
Hey Scoot.
She's got a sweet side too. I can personally Highly Recommend this sexy little thing Originally Posted by datylikes
Definitely has a sweet side. I also highly recommend.
Excepational job with the video. You and I are going to have to meet someday.
Great video Trinity.

GUYS ARE VISUAL CREATURES !!! Originally Posted by thebodyman
Thank you babe. Glad you liked it

If she would have made it a little easier to compare to then I'm sure I would try ! I'm not gonna look silly not this year ! Originally Posted by sarahlynn72701
It's not about comparing SL. It's about taking all your sexual frustration and placing it with music. Doesn't matter how well you may or may not dance, it's all about how turned on you get knowing you have the ability to turn on those around you without words or a single touch. Dancing is the pure art of sweet seduction and uttermost temptation. You have to take the dance and make it your own. It's gotta be YOUR moment. I say go for it

Definitely has a sweet side. I also highly recommend. Originally Posted by elrey2375
Thanks so much Honey. You guys are to sweet
Excepational job with the video. You and I are going to have to meet someday. Originally Posted by thethriller01
I look forward to it.