if Trump loses again....

Remember when Trump said "Were going to win a LOT! You'll literally get tired of winning".

I wonder if he meant out of court, or perhaps someplace else.

Lost in 2020,2021 recounts 2022 midterms, 2023 .. almost every court case...and coming soon in 2024...more...not Winning! Originally Posted by eyecu2
That's all past tense. I can never decipher what Biden says he sounds like he has a speech impediment.
Omg Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yeah, OMG.
Whatever your smoking please cut back. Your delusion is pretty scary in all honesty. Making up lies about the economy and inflation does not make them true. Most of the jobs you speak of are from people who already have jobs and need a second job due to the fact that the economy and strength of US $$ has gone into the toilet. Are you from CA by chance?
Stock markets at all time highs.

4Q23 GDP at 3.3%, 2.5% for all 2023, vs. a predicted 1.9%.

Inflation down from 5.9% in Dec. 2022 to 2.7%.

Mortgage rates down.

Consumer spending up.

Wages up much more than under Trump. https://www.atlantafed.org/chcs/wage-growth-tracker

Gasoline prices down $1.80 since their high in June 2022 https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/Le...te_nus_dpg&f=m

Unemployment rate at 3.7% vs. a low of 3.5% under Trump, although it was over 8% when Trump left office.

All told, the economy is in great shape. Biden has been criticized by people in his own party for not hammering these facts out to voters. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
That spike was due to Covid. Quite a few businesses had to permanently close and their employees were unemployed. Trump simply had a better economy.
....what will he say and do. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Not an issue, he will win bigly.
Dumb ass trump never built the wall and look at the border now jajaja fucken orange idiot...thought Mexico was gonna pay for it?

If he looses hopefully another Jan 6 incident will occur and more of these maga morons will be behind bars...doing the time for trump lmao
That's all past tense. I can never decipher what Biden says he sounds like he has a speech impediment. Originally Posted by Levianon17
He does.

Your point?
Dumb ass trump never built the wall and look at the border now jajaja fucken orange idiot...thought Mexico was gonna pay for it?

If he looses hopefully another Jan 6 incident will occur and more of these maga morons will be behind bars...doing the time for trump lmao Originally Posted by FocusedGamer
Trump didn't finished the wall due to Congress denying the funds. But if it had been completed there wouldn't be all these immigrants coming across the Border and Chicago's illustrious Mayor Brandon Johnson wouldn't have had to spend time in the Hospital due to having Panic Attacks which he claims is a result of the immigrant crisis in Chicago, lol.
That spike was due to Covid. Quite a few businesses had to permanently close and their employees were unemployed. Trump simply had a better economy. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I find the use of "simply" somewhat ironic when describing Trump.

He had a better economy because you say so, though the aforelisted economic stats prove otherwise.

Biden dealt with COVID too. Longer than Drumpf did.
He does.

Your point? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
My point is Biden is dumb fuck.
I find the use of "simply" somewhat ironic when describing Trump.

He had a better economy because you say so, though the aforelisted economic stats prove otherwise.

Biden dealt with COVID too. Longer than Drumpf did. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not because I say so, but statistic say he did.
Trump didn't finished the wall due to Congress denying the funds. But if it had been completed there wouldn't be all these immigrants coming across the Border and Chicago's illustrious Mayor Brandon Johnson wouldn't have had to spend time in the Hospital due to having Panic Attacks which he claims is a result of the immigrant crisis in Chicago, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17

So why didn't his idiot buddy abbott secure the border when trump was in office, now he wants to secure the border 7 years later...
Diaper Don will lose
So why didn't his idiot buddy abbott secure the border when trump was in office, now he wants to secure the border 7 years later... Originally Posted by FocusedGamer
Abbot isn't securing the Border now. Shipping people off to different locations isn't Border Security. Texas isn't a Sanctuary State but Chicago claims to be a Sanctuary City, so Abbot is diverting those that cross the border from Mexico to Chicago.
That spike was due to Covid. Quite a few businesses had to permanently close and their employees were unemployed. Trump simply had a better economy. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Yes, the huge rise in unemployment under Trump was most definitely due to Covid. As was the huge rise in inflation under Biden.

You can't argue Covid as the problem simply when it meets your POV.