Which QB should the Texans Draft with the 1st Pick

The only team willing to trade down are the rams Clevelands in the right spot to pick anyone of the top qbs
You guys who would pick Manziel are hysterical. He's not even close to NFL ready. Name the last running/option QB that has been worthy of a 1st round pick. At best he's a project. More likely he's a slot receiver with some wildcat possibilities.

He's Tebow without all the Jesus stuff. What a joke.
Pick JFF and go get Vick......you might get 2 years out of Vick with JJF finishing half the season for him..........or take Bortle and be done with it.

JFF does not have Tebow's accuracy problems.
He also doesn't have Tebow's size and arm strength. The Texans need someone who can make progress fast AND has a real future in the NFL. Their other stars are all aging and injury prone, so they have what -- 2 maybe 3 years of keeping this roster together? Then its rebuilding time. Bridgewater is the most likely candidate. Not sure he's a Luck or Wilson at this point, but of the QBs coming out this year, he's probably the best fit.
Tebow is still better than any of the Bullshit we had to watch this year!!

Enderwiggin it appears you have been slapped in the head to many times by that big titted avatar you have. JFF is much more accurate than you apparently think. I agree he should slip some of his JFF cash in Mike Evans pockets for assisting him on the millions he is about to make but he is still a very solid prospect. I just don't want to face him twice a year if the Jags take him. They beat our ass with Chad fucking Henne already. We better get somebody. Bortles and Bridgetitty don't impress me.
The only team willing to trade down are the rams Clevelands in the right spot to pick anyone of the top qbs Originally Posted by jstone420
Rams are not going anywhere. With #2 they get a stud on defense and at #12 they get the stud for O line they need. They are sittin pretty
You guys who would pick Manziel are hysterical. He's not even close to NFL ready. Name the last running/option QB that has been worthy of a 1st round pick. At best he's a project. More likely he's a slot receiver with some wildcat possibilities.

He's Tebow without all the Jesus stuff. What a joke. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Shows how much you know about football. No One runs the Wildcat anymore.
So none of you want McCarron, Boyd, Murray, or LAWD forbid another Carr???

Seems like it's Johnny Football or Trade down right now....
Taj Boyd intrigues me a little. I wish I would have seen his bowl game where he torched ohio state.
Satin who did you vote for??
Satin who did you vote for?? Originally Posted by Daddio
No one yet Daddio...

Click on one of the numbers and you can see who voted for who
  • Satin
  • 01-10-2014, 05:55 PM
Man it's very hard for me to say because I don't watch college football so I'm not familiar with any of these guys. I've seen JFF a couple times and I'm not sure if his skills will transfer over successfully to the big league. There are lineman who would run his little ass down.
I'm also so annoyed with the Texans I just don't care right now. I don't think it's really worth worrying over for 4 months. Texans GM Rick Smith will do what he wants to do so I'll just let him and McNair worry about it. How's that for an honest answer Daddio? lol
I don't get the Manziel/Tebow comparisons. Apples and oranges. Manziel is a modern version of Fran Tarkenton. That's a good thing. The only problem is, players are bigger, faster and stronger now. Will JFF last? That's a big question.
  • Seedy
  • 01-10-2014, 06:03 PM
No one yet Daddio...

Click on one of the numbers and you can see who voted for who Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Damn, DED,you voted three freakin times. Lol
Damn, DED,you voted three freakin times. Lol Originally Posted by seedman55
It's a multiple choice poll Seedy, you can do that

I think the Texans could benefit from either drafting JFF, Clowney, or/and trading down