BBBJ

This may be a stupid question, but I’m a bit new to hobbying. What are the chances of getting an STD while receiving BBBJ? Originally Posted by ATXguy44
Welcome aboard to hobbying! Welcome to Eccie!

Cavalier and offshore nailed the responses to your question! Go have some fun.
I have been hobbying for over 10 years and have seen over 100 women. Nearly all have performed BBBJ, and I have never came ght an STD. My latest STD test was within the last year. I do use condoms religiously. Originally Posted by Cavalier Gentleman
For what it’s worth, that describes my experience, too. Hobbying for over 10 years, over 100 women, nearly all included BBBJ (and also DATY), never had an STD. My most recent test was 2 months ago.

No doubt it’s technically possible to get an STD from BBBJ, but it’s unlikely. Seems like a very slight risk that is worth taking for most of us (because it’s so much better that way). To me, the small amount of risk involved is kind of like how every time you drive an automobile it’s possible you could end up dying in an accident, but it’s not probable. You don’t avoid driving just because there’s some relatively small amount of risk involved. The benefits far outweigh the risks.

Flying might be a better analogy because it’s statistically safer than driving. Every time you get on an airplane, there’s some slight risk that you could die in a plane crash, but it’s highly unlikely.

Point being that many things in life have some amount of risk, but we all take calculated risks with all sorts of things every day. You simply have to decide for yourself whether or not any particular activity is worth the risk to you. I think BBBJ is definitely worth the small amount of risk involved, and it’s certainly worked out well for me so far.

Plus, even if you do catch something that way, it’ll almost certainly be easily treated with a shot or pills. So try to stop worrying so much and enjoy yourself. It’s a fantastic hobby!