goodbye eccie!!!!! ill miss you

Whoa there trigger...I don't think this can be owned by us...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1213026

You know me, I enjoy bragging about the "run off provider" notches on my headboard...this one ain't us... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Yea but even so most of them come back...eventually.
perhaps poor English.
I KNOW WHAT YOU SAYING BABE THIS SITE THRIVES ON DRAMA BUT YOU CANT LET THEM WIN!! SAY STRONG THESE PEOPLE THINK BYE SAYING SOMETHING BAD IS GOING TO RUIN YOU BUT WHAT THEY FAIL TO UNDERSTAND IS THAT THIS CITY IS BIGGER THEN THIS SITE LOL. STICK IT OUT TILL THEY FIND A RESON TO BAND YOU. YOUR REVIEWS ARE GREAT. DONT LET THEM RUN YOU OFF. AFTER ALL MOST OF THE DRAMA IS CAUSED BY THE YOUNG AND IMMATURE. AND EVEN IF IT IS CAUSED BY THE OLDER CROWD THEN THEY ARE JUST SAD AND MISERABLE WANTING YOU TO FEEL THE SAME.

SO STICK IN THERE BABE DONT LET WHAT EVER THE REASON GET TO YOU! TAKE IT FROM SOME ONE WHO KNOWS AND IS GOING THOUGH DRAMA ON THIS SITE AS WELL.

CASSANDRA Originally Posted by illdoitall
My austin situation has nothing to do with this choice. Sometimes you just know when its time
Wakeup, did she say that the Austin incident was the reason she was leaving? Originally Posted by blowpop
Nope...but I don't recall any of us jumping all up in Jessi's shit recently either...so your use of the word "resident" is a bit vague here.
So, if Sasha and Allamericanjessi both come back........do I win 2 steak dinners?
I don't think you are going to find too many takers on the "over".
I just want to know who is taking the "over"....so, I will know where to get my steak dinner. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I just want to know who is taking the "over"....so, I will know where to get my steak dinner. Originally Posted by dearhunter

No way in hell.
7 weeks? I'm taking the under too!
Wakeup deliberately set the over/under too high to deny me a free one.
so hypothetically when would you go over on this over/under - 4 week, 5 weeks...
I would have taken the over at 3 days.....I'm just saying.
Sorry to hear you are thinking about leaving. Good talent is hard to come by these days. Good luck to you....

sixx
Wakeup,
Does the countdown begin with the OP or her last post?
One last hurrah. one last chance to squeeze more from the board. Nothing surprises me anymore

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=217274
One last hurrah. one last chance to squeeze more from the board. Nothing surprises me anymore

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=217274 Originally Posted by proper
This retirement annoucement thread looks a little more like a threAD. At least there is no raffle.
Wakeup,
Does the countdown begin with the OP or her last post? Originally Posted by boardman
She will be leaving eccie in "one week"....which translates to 7 days.....which would make May 10 as her last day on eccie.....I know I am throwing my money away..........but, I will take the over on 3 days.