Another No Show --- SMH

Kaylee, I sure should have asked you to help me packing those boxes that day. Remember the guy with all the bubble wrap at the door...? LOL
Kaylee...i am not saying that a woman or anybody for that matter should have error on the side of caution. I dont think anybody want to get busted by LE. I am just saying if you don't want to see somebody for "whatever reason" whether it be race, age, to tall to short, not your type or just not connecting with someone...let that be known up front that way the hobbiest can attempt to find someone else that will see him...I don't think it's a good practice to ask for ID or say Cops at your front door when they are not because you reserve the right to cancel an appoimtment at anytime... that's all I am sayin...
I get what your saying LoveJones. ;-)

LOL yes I do remember TheChocolatebanana. I think I was riding my bike and I thought to myself, damn, now there is a guy who likes bubble wrap!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Kaylee...i am not saying that a woman or anybody for that matter should have error on the side of caution. I dont think anybody want to get busted by LE. I am just saying if you don't want to see somebody for "whatever reason" whether it be race, age, to tall to short, not your type or just not connecting with someone...let that be known up front that way the hobbiest can attempt to find someone else that will see him...I don't think it's a good practice to ask for ID or say Cops at your front door when they are not because you reserve the right to cancel an appoimtment at anytime... that's all I am sayin... Originally Posted by love_jones
"I am most definitely chopping this experience up to the game and pushing on."

This was your best avenue. You are not going to win an argument on this silly board. Providers cancel for all sorts of reasons, and it's their prerogative to do so...it sucks, pisses all over your day (especially for those of us that schedule days-to-weeks in advance b/c of RL and work commitments)... but you have to deal with it from time to time. Best to shrug it off...and you are right to share the experience so others can avoid the same situation.

Moving on...
LJ,
I didn't notice where she apologized. If her upbringing (wherever that could have come from) didn't teach her common courtesy then she's not worth your time or your money. Let it go and move on to the many many many many other decent ladies here.
Just push on Bro. Post ad ISO, pick a chick that's fairly close, and knock it out. Flaking happens, but DFWHobbyguy is right. There's no need in bitching on here.

You're actually lucky that JBR doesn't have very many/any WKs on here or this thread would have gotten very crazy.

Just do your thing bro. It'll happen.
Sorry if I am confused but is this the same incident.you already posted about?
Get verified on P411 get double digit OK's problem solved !!!!!!!! Originally Posted by golfertexas
Agree...I was just verified on p411 and have 6oks now and it's so much easier.

Worth it or do what I did. Have to 2 solid references and get 6 months free. I know I'll pay for it when my 6 months are up.
Somehow, this kind of thing happens from time to time. It has happened to me enough that I always temper my enthusiasm beforehand, and try to work out another option that day if I can't just wait. In business, appointments are rescheduled, delayed, people run late, forgotten, etc. Add the potential for law enforcement to interfere, and sometimes things will go wrong, unfortunately.
If she is scared of you, there is nothing you can do about it.
Thanks to all who has responded. This matter is over and pushing on...